Trump says not more than 15% taxes

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5075706063001/trump-no-business-to-pay-more-than-15-of-income-in-taxes/?#sp=show-clips

Personally I dont understand taxes at all. If you want something pay for it. True democracy! But its a start at 15%.

At the end of the day government imperials us and impoverishes with taxes. Do you realize nuclear Armageddon will be done without your vote but with your tax dollars?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 8, 2016, 10:40:42 PM
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2016, 10:27:29 AM
So he wants to reduce taxes....his own.......
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I would imagine cutting corporate tax would be on top of his agenda. But His ability to drive companies to bankruptcy is showing.
He must be some kind of ISIS spy to ruin the USA.
No matter who gets elected we are fucked. May as well save myself some money.
"
Xtorma wrote:
No matter who gets elected we are fucked. May as well save myself some money.

You are missing the point, you are losing money. It is trillions dollar tax cut. Who's paying for it?
budgeting and finance 101

Less revenue requires two solutions:

1. Borrow money to make up for the reduced income. Not a good idea. If you need this explained in any detail then I foresee a bright career in the arts for you.

2. Cut back on your spending. You know, that frivolous stuff like health care, roads, public education, subsidies for farmers and auto companies, the services such as the armed forces, firefighters, police.

A famous quote goes "It is better to be thought an idiot, than open your mouth and remove all doubt." I think Trump has opened his mouth far too often of late.
America is so screwed.
Agreed. We are screwed...every man for himself.
"Millhouse how are our finances after President Trumps reign?"

"We are bankrupt"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info