RF/Incinerate self cast - how should I spend my EX?

Hello everyone, this is my first time making a thread here! :)

I'm not making a guide, I just want to share my build, and I would like to ask for your opinions on how I could improve... I have 10~ exalts, how should I spend them?!

Without further ado here is my passive tree and gear.

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAGRAdwB5wPWBLMFLQYOBsMJ9gxfDc0S4ROlFCAUTRiRGS4aOBo-GlUcpxzOJNgm8ycvJ-0pLitQLdIuUzLRNug62DwFPC09Dz38Q8hFR0WdR35QR1NSU6VWSFcNWGNboF8_YSFko2VNZlRoZWjydO18Dny4fLuCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-FbYV7jM-QVZHOlmyaO5rgns2fy5_fogCi6qajpwinMKdVrY2vp7c-uX677byfvTa9YL6nwGbEWMT2xgTGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzVgdgk2L3ZYdrB6-7sOO8O8B_xrPJB85v2SPxL_gr-VA==?accountName=RatBasher99&characterName=Wildfire_Incineration

Gear
Spoiler

swap in
for single target

Usually I'm the type of player that continuously rerolls at 85, but I'm really enjoying this build and I want to try and push it to the next level. Considering the current clear-speed meta this build might fall short on damage, but it makes up for it in tankiness. Is there a way to improve the damage without sacrificing the durability?

As you can see I'm quite pushed for stats and am heavily reliant on my gear to meet gem requirements. Needing to use two pieces of Elreon jewellery makes this more of a problem.

A big decision with the passive tree was whether to head past unwavering stance or take the more direct route to the duelist area through the dex & int road. I decided to go this way because unwavering stance! Really, though, taking the other route would only save one travel point, and this way I will have access to juicier life nodes well into the 90s (if I ever get that far).

So, what do you think? Please leave your suggestions and criticisms down below...

Last bumped on Aug 2, 2016, 7:13:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info