Hillary Clinton

This thread is for posting your views on Hillary Clinton, or highlighting something you think is important.

(What I choose to highlight:

Hillary Clinton, when campaigning in 2008, repeatedly asserted she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia.

When the tape showed this (repeated) assertion was a lie, Hillary Clinton claimed she "misspoke."

She has never acknowledged she lied, and has shown zero contrition regarding either lie (the original lie, or her claim that she "misspoke").

Despite her acumen, her accomplishments, her experience and wisdom, and her discipline, Hillary Clinton lacks the integrity requisite to assume the Office of the President of the United States.

The alternative is worse. Even so, it is my view that my vote is meant to go to someone whom I feel I can support -- not to prevent a cartoon of a candidate (Mr. Trump) from winning the Office.)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2017, 4:24:50 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:20:58 PM
There are other candidates than these two.
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
The Clintons are why Kevin Spacey doesn't play a Republican in Netflix's House of Cards. I can definitely see why some people sympathize with the character of Claire Underwood, but if you'd really want a female villain as your President, you're probably focusing too much on the female and not enough on the villain.

If we are going down that route, I'd rather vote for Light Yagami. Tough on crime.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 28, 2016, 3:14:24 PM
Vermin Supreme 2016!
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Can't get enthusiastic about hillary. Wish this race was sanders v kasich personally. Obviously not voting for trump but wish I didn't have to default to hillary. Tim kaine did nothing for me either.

I'm sure she'll do well enough in office. Hopefully she'll only be a one term president.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:21:07 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
I might as well sit the election out then. Will a few more % nationally do anything for a 3rd party candidate? I don't really see the point otherwise.

Both parties are showing fracture lines. Voting third party this year and beyond brings the U.S. closer to spectrum politics with a left, center left, center right, and right wing parties. While the system is very resistant to getting there, the fact that Bernie did what he just did in one year - from a starting point of 0 dollars and a press conference given to 12 people makes it seem inevitable.

The upcoming disaster that either a Trump or Clinton presidency will be will seal it.

@OP - I noticed you put Hillary and "accomplishments" in the same sentence. Could you list a few of her accomplishments that aren't 'getting elected to office' or 'voted for someone else's bill'? Her health care initiative as first lady didn't pass despite dems holding both houses of congress, and her husband being the goddamn president. She introduced next to no legislation of her own while in the Senate, and spent her time as Sec. St. destabilizing the world while profiting immensely via the CGI/Clinton Foundation.

Did you have any particular accomplishments in mind?
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
There are other candidates than these two.

I might as well sit the election out then. Will a few more % nationally do anything for a 3rd party candidate? I don't really see the point otherwise.

You do realize that the only way to make a third party viable is to actually start voting for it?

Not voting for third party candidates because you are worried that they won't get elected is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
According to Reuters, more than 50% of people supporting either Clinton or Trump are doing so because they are afraid to see the other winning. That's way more than you need to win a presidential election.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info