[2.3] Explosive arrow Magic Finder-Uber Viable

"
gerys666 wrote:
god damn, im 55lvl and i can't kill boses on 4 act cruel. i have 125 dmg on Explosive Arrow, where is my damage guys?

Here - check this short video with tips and tricks on how to use Explosive Arrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOT7DbVl5jY&list=PLOlj5iLuSCUQQE5hM1CCmDxdH_9fIxMB0&index=12

Unfortunately, the trick with Frozen Wall has been fixed and this skill can be used only for defence.
"
"
gerys666 wrote:
god damn, im 55lvl and i can't kill boses on 4 act cruel. i have 125 dmg on Explosive Arrow, where is my damage guys?

Here - check this short video with tips and tricks on how to use Explosive Arrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOT7DbVl5jY&list=PLOlj5iLuSCUQQE5hM1CCmDxdH_9fIxMB0&index=12

Unfortunately, the trick with Frozen Wall has been fixed and this skill can be used only for defence.

this tricks not help, because now im on ACT 4 Merc and i can't deal damage to rare or unique mobs. I have all passive points for damage and at lvl 63 i have only 140 dmg on my EA (its awful).
nvm guys, i delete this character, its so bad
yea, how much damage? what defenses? just life?.. how is this Uber viable?... like.. Uber what?
"
yea, how much damage? what defenses? just life?.. how is this Uber viable?... like.. Uber what?

Before 2.4 the damage and defence used to be very solid, due to mechanics of Frost Wall skill (you could stack pile of explosive arrows and take down bosses pretty easily). For now, unfortunately, it takes more effort to fight the bosses, as Frozen Wall you cast does not keep your arrows and you should rely on the layout (it's much easier to fight in a cramped room than in open space, as arrows stacked in the walls deal pretty solid AOE damage) and your swiftness speed, which is the weakest side of almost any MF character build. So, you should expect to use portal couple times to refill your flask.

Of course you can sustain heavy hits due to big life pool (especially when you have legacy Kaom's Heart), but, considering aforesaid, this build is no way Uber Atziri or Uber Labirinth viable - with such strong enemies endurance fights will be unwinnable.

Thus, I do not recommend this build, though it is pretty fun (and more-less profitable) to farm middle tier (6-10) maps.
Last edited by Гаруспик on Sep 13, 2016, 10:14:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info