Cancel Guild Invite

I've made one little missclick. Instead of inviting player to party I've invited him to guild. Now as an "officer" I cannot cancel this invitation. A bit weird for me... Be so kind and change it, or at least add confirmation while sending invitation to guild.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2016, 6:51:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:13:32 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
cooker0 wrote:
I've made one little missclick. Instead of inviting player to party I've invited him to guild. Now as an "officer" I cannot cancel this invitation. A bit weird for me... Be so kind and change it, or at least add confirmation while sending invitation to guild.

Oh yea been there. I assume if officers can kick people from the guild they can also cancel invites, but if they can invite but not kick they get stuck like that.

I guess I understand the current system, it prevents one officer from canceling the invite sent by another for example. A confirmation pop up would probably solve most of the problems though.

Officers may have the "kick from guild" button but it does nothing, only the leader can actually kick members. Kind of silly really. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:14:20 PM
They also need to make it much more difficult to invite people to a guild in the first place. I have no idea what the process is since I don't bother with guilds, but I've been sent multiple guild invites by people I'm trading with, including one this morning. I accept them every time since they look just like the "accept trade" button, then leave the guild as soon as I notice I'm in it.
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Officers may have the "kick from guild" button but it does nothing, only the leader can actually kick members. Kind of silly really. :)

Oh I thought that was an option the leader could toggle, it seems like we need a lot more options all around then.
Yeah, officers have only 1 power, and that's to invite members. Guild leader is stuck with every other task.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
feel like being in the army with that leader, officer crap and on top of that "duties", "rights" and so on.
make guilds a loose community of people who get along nicely, that would be a great improvement.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info