Does weapon range affect Warchief Totem AoE?

Does anyone know if +1 weapon range will increase the area in which your totem will attack mobs?:)
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2016, 4:44:01 AM
No, very few skills have AoE radius based on attack range, it will extend the range at which the totem targets enemies, though.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
No, very few skills have AoE radius based on attack range, it will extend the range at which the totem targets enemies, though.

Sorry I worded it wrong, I actually meant what you said.. increasing the range at which my totem will initiate an attack on a mob.

Thanks for the help :)
i don't believe so, but i only speak from personal experience. Warchief's targeting range seems to be affected by aoe radius modifiers, but i haven't noticed weapon range making a difference... my unarmed character seems to be able to target enemies at the same range as my hezmana's guy, if the aoe modifiers are the same. But aoe radius makes a huge difference.
Last edited by Shppy on Jul 26, 2016, 1:06:37 PM
Ancestral Protector mentions the melee range, Warchief's wording makes me believe that it has no melee range but base AoE, thus unaffected by melee weapon range mods
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Thanks for trying to help guys, I posted in the Mechanics thread too. Hopefully GGG will reply and be able to clarify it for us.
do you get the answer yet? appreciate if you can post it here if you do.
Answer - no, but I tested it and it seems I was wrong, AoE radius will improve bot the range and AoE of the slam. Kinda strange but that's how it works.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info