Q : minions chance to hit, AG's aegis and block

Q1 : can minions attack miss? if not, what's their average or estimate chance to hit? does taking RT helps in any way?

Q2 : if I take Necro Aegis node, and I feed my Animate Guardian with Dying staff, and I myself equip a shield, how much block will my AG have? is it the Dying block + shield block?
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2016, 3:25:10 PM
"
draygourn wrote:
Q1 : can minions attack miss? if not, what's their average or estimate chance to hit? does taking RT helps in any way?

Q2 : if I take Necro Aegis node, and I feed my Animate Guardian with Dying staff, and I myself equip a shield, how much block will my AG have? is it the Dying block + shield block?
\

1 i believe minions can miss. how much ? no idea. most people think minions share AR with corresponding monsters of the same ilevel

2the shield block + the staff block

"
draygourn wrote:
does taking RT helps in any way?

Definitely not. Minions only benefit from nodes that specify "minion" in their title/description.

"
draygourn wrote:

Yes, I believe so. I also think he will benefit from other mods on the shield in addition to the block chance.

Yeah, if you look at the skill pages for e.g. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Zombie and scroll to the bottom, you can see how the minion levels scale with gem level.

At gem level 30, minions would be level 90, and have the AR associated with that. Summon Raging Spirits are generally cast at level 28 (+3 staff, level 4 empower) and so are level 86, higher than any monster that can currently exist in the game, and so rarely miss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info