still not here?

perma cutthroat? trading system?
still no?
ktnxbye
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2016, 4:01:17 AM
I don't know if this is a bait, but if you're really wondering where are these features, we already have trading since pretty much when the game was still in beta, and as for the cutthroat I doubt it's going to be permanent, but GGG said there will definitely be more cutthroat events in future.
/oos
Last edited by Xcava86X on Jul 26, 2016, 7:40:36 PM
There are a few cutthroat races this season.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Xcava86X wrote:
I don't know if this is a bait, but if you're really wondering where are these features, we already have trading since pretty much when the game was still in beta, and as for the cutthroat I doubt it's going to be permanent, but GGG said there will definitely be more cutthroat events in future.

im not talking having open 2 third party softwares and 2 websites to be able to trade. they said they are working on ingame trading system like 20 years ago. not to mention we are waiting for the mysterious/elusive perma cutthroat league, which they also said they will make, for centuries... so bait or no bait, they've been again found wanting...
Last edited by sluzus on Jul 27, 2016, 2:22:20 AM
"
sluzus wrote:

im not talking having open 2 third party softwares and 2 websites to be able to trade. they said they are working on ingame trading system like 20 years ago. not to mention we are waiting for the mysterious/elusive perma cutthroat league, which they also said they will make, for centuries... so bait or no bait, they've been again found wanting...

They said they were working on improving the trade system, they made fairly recent improvements. Yes progress has been slow and most of us are a bit disappointed. But they have misplaced the magic wand that insta fixes trade so everyone is happy. If you found it please return it. If you have suggestions this would be the place to discuss them. If you just want to complain don't worry that has already been taken care of "like 20 years ago."

They said they would consider a perma cutthroat league. They tried/tested a month long and it was a total flop. This great pvp community never shows up like they claim they will. A perma cutthroat league is a waste of time and will be dead in 3 weeks tops. That of coarse is my opinion backed up by a few facts. If you have relevant information to the contrary by all means enlighten us but again complaining doesn't accomplish much.
"
"
sluzus wrote:

They said they were working on improving the trade system, they made fairly recent improvements. Yes progress has been slow and most of us are a bit disappointed. But they have misplaced the magic wand that insta fixes trade so everyone is happy. If you found it please return it. If you have suggestions this would be the place to discuss them. If you just want to complain don't worry that has already been taken care of "like 20 years ago."

They said they would consider a perma cutthroat league. They tried/tested a month long and it was a total flop. This great pvp community never shows up like they claim they will. A perma cutthroat league is a waste of time and will be dead in 3 weeks tops. That of coarse is my opinion backed up by a few facts. If you have relevant information to the contrary by all means enlighten us but again complaining doesn't accomplish much.

perma cutthroat may as well be a flop, but still what does it cost them? nothing. how much coding does it take to get it done? probably close to nothing. if it flops it flops, and it's on their end, not figuring out how to do it properly. if not then great.
i'm not here to design or to make suggestions, cause even if i did waste my time on that, they probably wouldn't listen. they can tweak it in so many different ways, like not losing ALL items on death, or an ability to "eternal" some of the gear you like so you can restore it or something when you die. like i said, it's on them and i'm not here to design solutions for THEIR game.

about trading. i left my magic wand at the academy, i'm on holidays atm so no go from me. but them... they seem to be on holidays forever related to resolving trade situation. is it so fucking hard that it cant be done in years? if you're so fucking lazy just buy poe.xyz or something and code an ingame window for it, so atleast people dont have to alt tab...

edit: i'm a wizard, you know... with all that wands and shit...
Last edited by sluzus on Jul 27, 2016, 2:56:42 AM
"
sluzus wrote:

perma cutthroat may as well be a flop, but still what does it cost them? nothing. how much coding does it take to get it done? probably close to nothing. if it flops it flops, and it's on their end, not figuring out how to do it properly. if not then great.
i'm not here to design or to make suggestions, cause even if i did waste my time on that, they probably wouldn't listen. they can tweak it in so many different ways, like not losing ALL items on death, or an ability to "eternal" some of the gear you like so you can restore it or something when you die. like i said, it's on them and i'm not here to design solutions for THEIR game.

about trading. i left my magic wand at the academy, i'm on holidays atm so no go from me. but them... they seem to be on holidays forever related to resolving trade situation. is it so fucking hard that it cant be done in years? if you're so fucking lazy just buy poe.xyz or something and code an ingame window for it, so atleast people dont have to alt tab...

So there clearly isn't any point in discussing it with you, you have your answers. Your not interested in providing your ideas or opinions. "ktnxbye"

Yes the trade situation is that hard it can't be done in years, have you seen the irreparable damage done to their only major competitor when they made hasty trade decisions? It basically destroyed the most popular ARPG franchise. Granted it had other problems too, but the AH and then the AH removal was undoubtedly a disaster. There is almost no consensus on what people want for trade other then they don't want what we have now. But most concede that what we have now works, it's not great but at the end of the day it works.

As to cutthroat, you are right it is their game, the solution they have that frankly is the best solution is there will never be a perm cutthroat league because there isn't demand for it. So they throw out the occasional cutthroat event because it satisfies most people. With the exception of maybe a handful of people that claim they want a perm league but never show up to play for more then a few weeks.

I'm sure they want to make everyone happy, but no one agrees on trade so drastic change will cause even worse complaining than this post. And all seven people that want perm cutthroat have probably moved on anyway.
"
"
sluzus wrote:

So there clearly isn't any point in discussing it with you, you have your answers. Your not interested in providing your ideas or opinions. "ktnxbye"

Yes the trade situation is that hard it can't be done in years, have you seen the irreparable damage done to their only major competitor when they made hasty trade decisions? It basically destroyed the most popular ARPG franchise. Granted it had other problems too, but the AH and then the AH removal was undoubtedly a disaster. There is almost no consensus on what people want for trade other then they don't want what we have now. But most concede that what we have now works, it's not great but at the end of the day it works.

As to cutthroat, you are right it is their game, the solution they have that frankly is the best solution is there will never be a perm cutthroat league because there isn't demand for it. So they throw out the occasional cutthroat event because it satisfies most people. With the exception of maybe a handful of people that claim they want a perm league but never show up to play for more then a few weeks.

I'm sure they want to make everyone happy, but no one agrees on trade so drastic change will cause even worse complaining than this post. And all seven people that want perm cutthroat have probably moved on anyway.

d3 died out cause it's a shit game, not cause of ah. d3 absolutely has no deeper game mechanics than equipping higher number gear, and shift clicking para on main stat. i already gave you patchwork solution for trading. either make something similar to poexyz ingame, or integrate it like they did with twitch. couple of days of trouble, and you've atleast removed one 3rd party from the equation.

solution of not having something is not a solution, like my ktnxbye isn't a suggestion. but since this game didn't introduce anything remotely fun or new since lab, rofl... i'm just gonna prolong my sit out on this...

occasionally tho, i'll return, ask the same questions, probably get the same answers and just repeat the cycle.
Last edited by sluzus on Jul 27, 2016, 4:04:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info