1 Month League

Hey will there be a 1 month league before the start of 2.4 in september ?
if yes is there an announcement when the league will start ? i cant find anything about it on the website.
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2016, 9:49:22 AM
Hi,

nothing is announced yet.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Pretty sure the answer is no. Due to the race season.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
next league will be boring crap that hands you items as you play, with less difficulty (nerf to merc izaro is coming, maybe in the middle of xpac), with streamlined currency like gold/silver we just had, and even less catering to hardcore players

It is also safe to assume you that both new leagues will be equal, again, and forever. Only difference is that hc league will die much, much quicker.
Since they took away the /online command for no reason
its hard to tell how many ppl play hc at all
Past 3 leagues showed that less and less play hc so its save to say the Trend will continue

The Performance update wont bring ppl back count all the Improvement Patches and what they did for your fps...nothing after 4 year some magical thing shall fix that?

Too many unkept promises...

Btw desyc is still in the game
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 27, 2016, 7:51:33 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
Since they took away the /online command for no reason
its hard to tell how many ppl play hc at all
Past 3 leagues showed that less and less play hc so its save to say the Trend will continue

The Performance update wont bring ppl back count all the Improvement Patches and what they did for your fps...nothing after 4 year some magical thing shall fix that?

Too many unkept promises...

Btw desyc is still in the game

+1
Before 1.5 year ago my friendlist was almost full (70+) , now play just few people .GGG have to do something really fast to keep people in the game .....
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Not really. They've made a good game. People will play it. What they have to do is be realistic about their income stream. The well will eventually run dry, and they need to plan for that.
I would like a 1 month first of all i love 1 month flasback leagues.
Second and more importently they wanna do some big improvements.
I think they should take their time for it instead of just putting it in a new challenge league otherwise it will just be another prophecie league start disaster cause holy shit that was so bad.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Jul 27, 2016, 9:50:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info