Looking for build advice

These are the uniques i want to build around. Dont know what could be best way to use them and dont want to change socket colours of lioneye's vision.

I have tried kinetic blast poison setup , but it really lacks of single target damage.

I appreciate some help, thank you.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2016, 6:09:36 PM
Could probably do something around puncture with those two.
HAIL SATAN!
Woah nice colouring! Here's what I did with a 2G2b 5L in case it gives any inspiration:

(RF Essence drain poison character; poison double-dips from RF spell damage bonus. Vuln boosts DoT from ED, poison and RF. Use RF or ED+contagion to clear packs, then spam ED on single targets to watch them melt after a few hits).

Pretty much any projectile spell would be fine though. Since you want to apply vuln on hit too, and have faster projectiles on gloves, I suggest EK. Use poison in the other green link.

If you want a blue spell, maybe consider a build that applies burning?

Puncture will be hard to find good supports, but it could work. You definitely would want to do a crit build I think with 4 blue supports. And maybe use added lightning damage to apply shocks if you don't want to use Vinktar's. And/or Innervate?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jul 25, 2016, 5:32:17 PM
Well Vulnerability is popular for physical/poison builds right now since it double dips.

So maybe the 2g could be EK and poison
and 4b could be spell echo, faster casting, increased crit chance, added chaos damage

Go with Assassin for the additional crit chance + the 100% more poison damage on crit.

If not you can stick to KB and use frost wall for single targets.
Just wanted to emphasize what Namcap said about the frostwall. I haven't used it with KB so I am not entirely knowledgable here, but when you use it with lightning arrow, the projectiles passing through the frost wall causes the ricocheting; hence, whatever is nearby gets hit a ton of times.
Last edited by Byzantion on Jul 25, 2016, 6:24:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info