OH MY GOD WHAT? OHH MY GOOD OHH MY GOD <<<<<

GARENA SNG IS CLOSING NOW
С сожалением вынуждены сообщить вам о закрытии Garena Path of Exile на территории СНГ с 29 августа 2016 года. Для игроков Path of Exile с 29 августа будет доступен полный трансфер на международный сервер игры, включающий всех героев, предметы, купленные микротранзакции и баланс монет. В промежуток между сегодняшним днем и днем закрытия игра будет доступна онлайн.
Это было трудным решением для нас. От лица всей команды Garena СНГ мы хотим поблагодарить вас за вашу поддержку и интерес к игре, за активный вклад в сообщество игроков.
По всем вопросам просим вас обращаться в техническую поддержку по адресу support.garena.ru.

OH MY GOD IT MEANS WE ARE COMING HERE PREPARE GUYS GODS OF POE COMING TO YOU
Sorry for my english
>><><
LETS DISCUSS!!! special thanks to google translator he is the best
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2016, 2:42:38 PM
Google translate is a pretty cool guy, eh? He brings Kokaine and doesn't afraid of anything.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
IT MEANS WE ARE COMING HERE PREPARE GUYS GODS OF POE COMING TO YOU

Apply hardbass!!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:05:39 PM
"
Sorry for my english
цыка блыат ;)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Sorry for my english
цыка блыат ;)

weak

it's сука блять (roughly pronounced suka blyat in English but you can't pronounce it properly if you're not a native suka :P)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Спасибо, кэп.
In case you didn't know it, that was how "C.B." would sound if you go direct transliteration route instead of visible similarity route.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info