So... I applied my Perandus Weapon Effect on a weapon today and I notice... (image included)

I notice the Perandus Weapon Effect looks less flashy and drips less of gold no matter what weapon I apply it to.

Why did you change this, Weapons Art Dev? Those who worked hard for the Perandus Weapon Effect get this? Even when I put my graphics settings higher it still remains the same... Nothing changes.

What happened? You can barely see the gold on the weapon now compared to what it used to be:

The old, better Perandus Weapon Effect (notably at 25-30 seconds into the video)

Please change it back the way it was, that or make it where low graphics settings change weapon effects to look like the less-than-stellar Perandus Weapon Effect currently does (in case the effect was changed due to performance reasons).

Thank you.
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 25, 2016, 11:00:11 AM
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2016, 4:07:21 AM
Doesnt seem that way for me, let me take some screens.

Edit - I took screenshots, it appears to be bugged on one handed swords. The dripping effect you get on all the other items isnt working, looks like the particle texture is messed up on all 1H swords. I tried it on a bunch but its very noticeable on Fidelita's spike

Before

After

Album with some examples of it on other weapons.

http://imgur.com/a/djpIp

Doesnt cover the full weapon like the other effects as show with the Prophecy one for example which fully covers all swords.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jul 31, 2016, 4:25:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info