NO Medallion Race On weekends 30th 13th and 14th

Why are there no races planned for the Saturday the 30th, Saturday and Sunday 13th & 14th?

Most of my good points and race times are either in the evening or on weekends as I'm just casual player. And I'm sure I'll get fired if I race during the week days at work.

This I find very strange this race season.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Jul 23, 2016, 6:49:36 AM
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2016, 5:46:00 PM
This is something I felt was required in order for players to push themselves as hard as they can during the solo self found flashback event.
I understand this is mostly directed at players with lot of time available so you can feel left out.
"
This is something I felt was required in order for players to push themselves as hard as they can during the solo self found flashback event.
I understand this is mostly directed at players with lot of time available so you can feel left out.

Yes as a casual player and working player, I really feel left out, as how are we supposed to achieve our points?

Players with loads of time on their hands are going to achieve their points one way or another, but us with limited time aren't.

Happy Hunting Exiles.
This is a good change. Overlapping races never felt right.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:

Read the post, it has nothing to do with overlapping races!

But it's all about us working class(9 to 5) having an opportunity to achieve points.

We have very limited time to play and even more so when it comes to racing.

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
"
unsane wrote:

The top question in the original post is, "Why are there no races planned for the Saturday the 30th, Saturday and Sunday 13th & 14th?"

Starting on Friday the 29th there is a 24 hour BLMST Izaro Kill race. To schedule races on the 30th would create overlapping races.

Starting on Friday the 12th there is a 48 hour Flashback Solo race. To schedule races on the 13th and 14th would create overlapping races.
"

Honestly, what would help figuring your events out is maybe sending out a survey to your players or polling them on forums.

Your rationale is weird here also. You say this is directed at people with the most amount of time (i fall in this camp), but that also means on week days a lot of us will still participate in them during prime EU and NA afternoons (the longer events).

Last edited by xxzavxx on Jul 24, 2016, 4:45:44 PM
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
"
unsane wrote:

The top question in the original post is, "Why are there no races planned for the Saturday the 30th, Saturday and Sunday 13th & 14th?"

Starting on Friday the 29th there is a 24 hour BLMST Izaro Kill race. To schedule races on the 30th would create overlapping races.

Starting on Friday the 12th there is a 48 hour Flashback Solo race. To schedule races on the 13th and 14th would create overlapping races.

I'm quiet capable of reading and understanding the race structure and how they work, that said not everyone is off on weekends and/or has the time to play these long events.

We also need to acquire points to achieve our goals of say 250 points. As most races are scheduled for during the day, we miss out on these and find it hard to obtain points. Some of us can only play 3 hours max a day, and that is mostly at night between 18h30 to 21h00.

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Personally find it a little odd that there is no sign race at least on the Saturday. Of the last 8 sign races of the season I'll be able to race twice as an employed person on the East coast.

4 of the last 7 scheduled for a time that doesn't even make sense for employed Europeans or
employed North Americans. Getting a significant record while only racing one of every 4 is pretty tedious.
Why do you wanna do sig races when you can earthquake for regular demis c",)
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info