Best DPS / One Shot Ranged Skills (Archer)

ok so what are the best 3 dps skills and best 3 'one shot' skills for an archer. DPS i know frenzy is up there and so is puncture trap, but i kinda want to avoid traps its not really my thing. any help would be hugely appreciated. ive never done an archer before. thanks
Last edited by The_Feral_Dog on Jul 21, 2016, 6:28:53 PM
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2016, 10:22:29 PM
I am enjoying playing LA voltaxic pierce build. It one shots the pack, and pretty good single target DPS. With 5L voltaxic, I kill Vaal in atziri in like 2-3 shot. With 6L voltaxic, you can clear uber atziri.

Cheers!
In PoE, unfortunately, good vs packs usually means good vs single targets. Vaal burning arrow is the only exception to this I can think of atm, since it shotguns so is great for boss killing.

As for ordinary bow skills:

LA is the best skill for clearing packs and (with frost wall) pretty much the best skill for single target.

If you don't like LA, then Tornado shot is a good skill for clearing packs and a really good skill for single target.

Third I would say is Barrage - Pretty decent single-target damage at close range (especially with poison + Reach of the council), and about as good as split arrow for packs if you use a threshold jewel or two.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jul 21, 2016, 10:23:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info