[2.3] Scaeva Southpaw Assassin | (Atziri/Uber-Izaro/Core)

Scaeva Southpaw | Reave

Just a quick litte rundown of one of my builds that I really enjoyed this league.
This Build focuses on fast clears and high single target damage.

Its most of all meant for softcore but can be played HC with diffrent itemization choices as well.

Some videos:

Map Run (Plateau)
Atziri Full Clear (messed up the fight a litte)
Izaro Full Keys

Pros/Cons

Pros:
- Most uniques here are very affordable
- decently fast clears
- can farm almost all games content
- fastpaced playstyle
- scales extremly well with gear

Cons:
- requires five link for endgame maps
- Uber-Atziri/Double Core are still really hard

Damage:

It takes advantage of OP double dip poison/bleed and uses the southpaw concept to capitalize on Breath of the Council and Caevas insane crit chance and perfect stats for reave. It has slow attack speed wich benefits bleed damage.

In case you dont know. Southpaw means that you just use one of your weapons to attacks while the other is for pure stat purposes. You get full benefit of dual wield blocking and nodes on the tree. If you want to clear Core you can need a high evasion shield if you dont wanna use all your portals.

You can almost insta-kill Atziri!

Defense:

We make use of high dodge/evade/spelldodge in combination with the new "Kintsugi" armour to get us out of trouble. We dont run Hatred in this build since its damage over time driven and can further increased Evaion by running Grace together with Arctic Armour. AA fits the stop and go playstyle pretty well.

Passive Tree:

Bandits: Oak/Oak/Alira

Ascendency: Noxius Strike > Unstable Infusion > Deadly Infusion > Toxic Delivery

My Skill Tree

Links and Gear:
Pretty much all uniques can be replayed with cheaper or better alternatives

Also note that I run gloves with "curse on hit". If you dont have such, u need to run Blasphemy+Vulnerability. Im currently working on a double curse amulet so I can run double curse with Enfeeble+Blasphemy

For Bosses you want to swap out Increased for Conc Effekt

Curses:

If you can get your hands on Gloves (like maligaros/facebreakers) with "curse on hit" its good, but if not: You want to have Blasphemy Linked to Vulnerability somewhere. I have "Portal" and "Purity of Elements" as Quality of Life options running. These need to be replaced by the cursing setup.

If you got any questions, feel free to ask and excuse my sometimes bad english. thx
Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 10, 2016, 3:16:13 AM
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2016, 9:44:23 AM
reserved!
"
GornoDD wrote:
reserved!

Hi man! its works on hc?
"
ImbaMayCry wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
reserved!

Hi man! its works on hc?

As of now I havent died with this build, but im in a SC league. It depends on what content you want to farm. This build farms up to tier 12 maps without any risk of dying when you have all life nodes and Kintsugi running. This is what most HC players do anyways since alot of the higher map bosses have alot of oneshot potential.

Uber Lab is quite safe since Izaro is very vulnerable to our 4L Warchief Totem. Check out my video, I always play like im on hardcore and let the totem do most of the work. I could facetank him since my dodge is pretty crazy high, but I simply dont wanna risk anthing.

You can also run a high Evasion/Life/Res shield instead of Breath of the Council and invest sword nodes instead of dual wield nodes. Havent testet this but it should not be too hard.
Last edited by GornoDD on Jul 23, 2016, 2:26:58 AM

is it possible to do it with ranger?
tbh, i just dont see any good with Scaeva. speed is way too low. even with abyss base DPS will still stay poor.

not here to judge you or your build. what i mean is im also doing a reave build. we got pretty similar choices on gear and passive. but the biggest difference is im not using a weapon with actual damage. high speed and high crit is all i need. "add chaos dmg" gem and chaos dmg affix on amulet and rings will do the dmg part. in conclusion it's equivalent to 5L reave with a 650 DPS chaos dmg claw. most importantly, reave is truly double dipped with "chaos damage" nodes on ur skill tree.

dmg is pretty good with pure chaos i would say. but still not uber viable
Reave DPS?

Take an screenshot of your stats ( def, dps, etc )":D
'Born in the Shadows, like te ascendancy~*'
"
GornoDD wrote:
to capitalize on Reach of the Council and Caevas insane crit chance

You mean Breath right ?
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
to capitalize on Reach of the Council and Caevas insane crit chance

You mean Breath right ?

Oh true. Got little confused there
"
cantodelol wrote:

is it possible to do it with ranger?

It might work. But as Ranger you need "Voidheart" to even inflict Bleed/Poison. Your bleeds and poison will be quite a bit "less" strong. Assassin is pretty insane because of "Toxic Delivery" (wich is really OP btw) wich says "Poison/Bleed you inflict with Criticl Strikes deals 100% "MORE!!!!" damage"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info