Nugi needs to pay attention more...

Picture Description: Nugi watching his VOD after nearly dying from zone boss while not looking at his game.. Shame shame Mr. Nugi! Everyone got a good kick out of it though.

Edit: Link to picture if you can't see it.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/Verrun/Untitled_zpsc6d4de30.png?t=1361318388
Last edited by Nevari on Feb 19, 2013, 7:11:06 PM
It's nice knowing that even at that level, there is still challenge and danger in the game. I think this says something about GGG.

Or you know, should have stacked life, etc.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Pure Win
What makes Nugi, Kripp, and others great HC players IMO is their ability to let their health drop below 10% far too often and remain completely calm.

The only time I've played HC, if my health ever dropped below 50% I would run away and go farm more levels before coming back. Which is probably why I didn't have much fun.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
"
Panda413 wrote:
What makes Nugi, Kripp, and others great HC players IMO is their ability to let their health drop below 10% far too often and remain completely calm.

The only time I've played HC, if my health ever dropped below 50% I would run away and go farm more levels before coming back. Which is probably why I didn't have much fun.

Huh, Not sure about nugi but i thought it was the massive amounts of crap they got in the start from fans that put them were there at, i know at least Kripps reason to why hes there is that.
Kripp never got anything for free.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info