Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid

Just did two uber lab runs (at least I intended to) and got this error twice at different doors. If you want us to play your featured content where you have to switch instances 15-20 times (which I assume given that the rewards from every other end game content are a joke compared to the uber lab) then please, for the love of god, fix those kinds of issues.
Last bumped on Dec 27, 2019, 5:31:58 PM
Yeah, I just had one as well. Seriously tired of these fucking bugs. Before it was all those freaking "unable to deserialse packet with pid ######" now a new one replaced them. Will I ever be able to run uber without losing 50 % of my keys due to this crap -.-.

I do love you GGG because this game has been so amazing, I just looked at your passive tree and I've been hooked since open beta. But now my love turns to sour taste in my mouth when I cant enjoy the end game content because of crashes like this.

Please look in to this and up them drops of uber keys so you can get back all of the ones lost -.-
Your authentications for instance transfer was invalid

Unfortunately, GGG hasn't commented.
Same problem, wasted 3 uber lab fragment already
Same issue has happened to me twice today. Really frustrating with the random drops due to server crashes and this bug.
same and happened twice today
Just tried again for the first time since I made the thread and dc'd at the very first instance change.
i had this issue two times today in uber lab.
When to fix it???
Please fix this. Just happened to me multiple times in Merciless Lab and twice in End-game Lab. It would be fine if you got disconnected at the first room but it is very annoying if you got disconnected at the last room. Also, wasted Offering to the Goddess when you got disconnected and you can't even get a refund.
Same for me ... today i'm tell me : go !!! it's the moment of kill uber izzaro for have my 2 last ascendancy points ... so i open : offering the goddess ...
first door : disconnected cause : Your authentications for instance transfer was invalid !!!
i'm crazy, 1 offering of spoil for nothing ... but i don't surrender and open a second offering the goddess ...
first door : same problem ... WTF !!! the price of 1 offering the goddess is between 8-10 chaos ... who will payback me my 20 chaos for these 2 fuc*ings deconnections ???!!!
i stop for now ... too mad ...
resolve the problem is simple : that the portal don't close if there a problem of disconnection !!!
HI, if u want add me for a trade, my character is : _I_love_GOD_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info