[2.4][Assassin] TheBockwursts Voidheart DOT Reaver [+330kDPS/massive DOT/Acro&Phase]

Welcome to our new build guide on the Voidheart DOT Crit Reaver!

I put this build together last week and it turned out pretty solid for now. Voidheart gives a massive boost to melee chars and enhances our offences by applying massive stacks of poison and bleed onto our enemies. For defences we run Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics, Grace and a legacy Lightning Coil. So let's get this party started...

215kDPS w/ Increased AoE, Atziris Promise & Lion's Roar

338kDPS w/ Concentraded Effect, Atziris Promise & Lion's Roar

Defense: Legacy Lightning Coil, 47% Evasion, 40% Dodge, 30% Spelldodge and Fortify

Gear wise we are looking for a high crit Dagger, in this particular case we picked up a old mirrored dagger that provides us with a very high DPS and crit. You can also switch this for a Bino's Kitchen Knife as budget alternative as Bino's are readily available in all leagues. For the chest we went with a legacy Lightning Coil which provides a solid boost to our defenes. The heart of this build is our Voidheart Iron Ring. It enables us to apply the bleed debuff and poison stacks to enemies which skyrockets our effective DPS. Everything else is kinda self explaining. Search for Diamond Rings, high CC and Multi and Life/Res wherever possible.

www.poeurl.com/ImK

At the moment we are still a bit low on HP, but we will try and compensate for that with the jewels slots. From the start we are heading out east towards Fangs of the Viper, then make our way upwards towards Coldhearted Calculation, Adders Touch and Flaying. We stack some life with Melding and Written in Blood, pick up Revenge of the Hunted and get Acro and Phase Acro. For final touches we head down towards Fervour and Herbalism and conclude with Thick Skin.

Our Bandit choices are Kill all (normal) - Kill all (cruel) - Help Kraytin (merciless)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8S9ucDWPgM
Tier 09 Gorge unprepared Speedrun (1m43s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb4Pe0GJnZM
Tier 13 Waterways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lKSibnGdw4
Tier 13 Wasteland Double Boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoL6lZ5b94c
Atziri

more coming soon....
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Sep 22, 2016, 7:52:44 AM
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2016, 2:53:25 PM
i ll w8 ur full build. its looks like interesting . Its works in HC?
"
ImbaMayCry wrote:

The build guide is mostly complete now. :)

I wouldn't venture into HC with this build - at least not at its current state. Even if we have somewhat solid defences (Acro&Phase, Lightning Coil & Grace/Evasion) I am not yet comfortable with the current HP pool. But I'm still working on this build so we'll see...
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"
ImbaMayCry wrote:

The build guide is mostly complete now. :)

I wouldn't venture into HC with this build - at least not at its current state. Even if we have somewhat solid defences (Acro&Phase, Lightning Coil & Grace/Evasion) I am not yet comfortable with the current HP pool. But I'm still working on this build so we'll see...

hi man! amazing build. but i have 1 idea . You just need to focus on ES instead of a HP. 9k ++ ES pull and u will be fine in HC. ES BODY 600-700, Bucker 300-500 ES , boots, and hands :) easy man. try it.
http://goo.gl/wQVuPk - its new ES skill tree + fatal toxin.
Last edited by ImbaMayCry on Jul 23, 2016, 1:11:12 AM
"
ImbaMayCry wrote:
hi man! amazing build. but i have 1 idea . You just need to focus on ES instead of a HP. 9k ++ ES pull and u will be fine in HC. ES BODY 600-700, Bucker 300-500 ES , boots, and hands :) easy man. try it.
http://goo.gl/wQVuPk - its new ES skill tree + fatal toxin.

There seems to be something off with your tree. You pick up Foresight yet don't pick up CI? Plus less Accuracy, fewer Frenzy charges. Anyway, I think I'll stick with my life based build, I'll still add some more life into this build over time (need better jewels) but as it stands it already clears really solid.

I furthermore added a couple of new videos for this build, check them out!
Nice build. How much hp do you have?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Nice build. How much hp do you have?

Thanks. We're running a whopping 4.2k life, which in itself doesn't seem all that much. But considering we're running a legacy Lighting Coil, Acro & Phase Acro and Grace gives us a pretty solid defense. If you wanted to push the defences even further you could add a Taste of Hate for further physical mitigation. Nonetheless I'll be looking into upgrading my jewels with life rolls, maybe we can push towards 4.5k-4.8k, that would be decent.
Just started playing this build 2 days ago, and I'm not very far into at the moment lvl 21 to be exact. I like it so far. I would like to see you add a leveling section. Mostly what to use early on, so people aren't wasting time with unneeded items. That section would benefit someone who is newer to the game. IMHO anyway.

Otherwise I like the build!
"
Just started playing this build 2 days ago, and I'm not very far into at the moment lvl 21 to be exact. I like it so far. I would like to see you add a leveling section. Mostly what to use early on, so people aren't wasting time with unneeded items. That section would benefit someone who is newer to the game. IMHO anyway.

Otherwise I like the build!

For leveling I'd follow the path I do with every build - HP first, DPS last. First make your way to most of the life nodes that we picked up in our tree, after that you can spec into Acro & Phase Acro and then finally into the DPS clusters. Just try to balance it out. Aim for 1k life at the end of Normal difficutly, 2k at the end of Cruel and 3.5-4k life at the end of merciless.

Gear wise try to get your hands on a Ungils Gauche for leveling (lv20), from lv35 you can get a Mightflay that will carry you pretty far. Equip Voidheart at lv48. At that point you can pretty much already save up for a Binos Kitchen Knife which you can equip at lv65.
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Jul 29, 2016, 3:10:03 AM
Im trying to use this build with cospri's and heretic. Can you check out my char and tell me what I need to improve or change. Mj

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info