Minimal Mapper - A Loot Filter for fast, casual map runs

Pastebin code:

http://pastebin.com/nMSNinQZ

Preview:

https://bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html

Goals of the filter:

Personally I'm a somewhat casual player, I don't do any high end crafting and the only items I bother to chance are Sorc Boots because I tend to hoard all of my lesser orbs and then convert them to raw chaos/exalts.

I mostly run T10 and below maps and sell anything higher so that I can make a lot of raw currency to invest in any item I might want. (IE I don't care about grinding levels or challenges mostly just getting sweet items for different builds!)

The purpose of this self-made filter is to get rid of as much clutter as possible and show the stuff that can translate into $$$ in nice visually pleasing colors!

What the filter shows:

"Always pick up"

Currency
League specific currency
Quest items
Lab items
Sorcerer Boots (normal/white only for chancing)

"Easy $$$"

Six-Linked Items and Five-Linked Items
Six-Socketed items
Chromatic items that are space-efficient (3x1 or 2x2 only)
White Chisel Recipe items, and Magic/Rare with 16% quality or better (so it requires the same amount of Whestones to max quality)

"Other good stuff!"

Uniques

Maps (Seperated into three sizes and colors for the different tiers)

Divination Cards and Jewels

Regular Gems

Quality Gems

Rarer gems (empower, enlighten, enhance, portal, added chaos and detonate mines)

Rare Items (with a bold yellow color for the best bases and belts/rings/amulets)

----------

All blue items and normal items that are not a part of the list (so for example, a one socket blue Wand) will be filtered out. If you like to see these items if they have a high ilvl you can easily edit this code by opening it in filtration and adding ilvl exceptions, it is not shown by default because I usually just sell t12+ maps.

I hope that some other players with a similar playstyle can make us of this!
Last edited by alexvsevil on Jul 17, 2016, 12:57:12 AM
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2016, 8:14:25 PM
This filter looks perfect for me. Any chance it'll be updated for Atlas?
An update would be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info