GGG and Ladder Experience Top

Why 4250334444 max? You can make unlimited experience after level 100 without lvl up?

Why not?)) If you will add new levels after 100+ you can wipe all chars exp back to 4250334444.

I want see correct top of the ladder. Now i see top of the "dead" non-playing characters.
Не умеющему соображать, информация к размышлению ни к чему.
Last edited by Allcheats on Jul 13, 2016, 8:50:36 PM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2016, 9:26:32 PM
The position of someone on ladder once there are more than one person at level 100 isn't meaningful at all. You'd think they'd be sorted by who got there first, but I guess it's sorted by some internal ID that is for all intents and purposes arbitrary.

If you're saying you want to be able to continue to progress on ladder by continuing to play a character past 100 -- still tracking experience gained but not gaining levels -- that would be cool, but I'd want it to be a seperate ladder, and only want it if they fix the ordering on the current ladder. The current ladder in temp leagues represents a race that ends long before the league ends, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't want to grind forever the entire league to hold a #1 position with a level 100 char.
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
Last edited by exhortatory on Jul 13, 2016, 9:27:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info