[2.3] SRS + Support Hybrid / LL / Necro / BloodMagic keystone [Endgame Viable]

"
Danilovitch wrote:
Hey guys,
First just thank you for sharing this build and explications which seems really fun at high level. Yet, i have two questions about it.

First just for vonfirmation, when you have 8 aura you get with nec passive 160℅ aml res and even more with thé 3purity aura so does it mean we don't need any res (exept chaos) on gear?

Then, about thé leveling, as we take BM at thé end of merciless (something like that) i guess is difficult to play thé aura build. I am pretty sure that normal and beginning of cruel can be done with firestorm/flame totem un tabilarasa) but then what do you recommend? Something like many auras on mana pool and blood magic support only on srs maybe?

Any help Will be welcome :)

Have a nice play a'd again thanks for the build!
D

1st answer
Commander of Darkness's elemental resistance is not "aura per each".
its gain only +20%

2nd answer
i was use SRS for lvling. but i dont recommended it.
i recommended firestorm or spark. its good synergy for increased skill effect duration node.
but if you feel hard to bosses, lets socket "CoD - Portal" in any gear and "CoD - Firestorm - Inc D - Ctrl D - Elemental Focus - Inc AoE" in tabula.
ok yes lets go leeeeeeeeeerooooooooy jenkiiiiiiiiins!
I made the character based on this build, while contacting with author. Thank you very much for all the help :)

Well, the character instantly became my favourite this league. Also, when in party, all guys really love auras and I receive whisps claiming that :D

I was leveling with Firestorm in +1 tabula, but actually when Rod became available (lvl 24) I supported Firestorm with SRS; when the +3 staff became available (lvl 44), I switched to SRS.

I made a few changes in the build, whispered them to Mizuwari, maybe they'll comment on it:

1) I dropped one purity (of fire, in my case) and use hubris with 150% stone golem enchant instead of alpha's. This still leaves me with maxed resists (75/79/80) but I have 8k es;

2) Now you can't kill yourself when cast with blood magic, so I found out that 150% stone golem buff is enough (I have about 260 regen with 52 mana cost of lvl 27 srs); so I don't use Immortal flesh, instead took Ascent From Flesh belt. Sitting at 15% evasion without any from another gear :)

3) Took minions life regen node, as it helps alot;

4) Dropped flame dash, because the only way to use it the way I play is to bind it to left mouse button, which I don't like, as I can misclick mob and flame dash to him;

5) This slot is filled with Animated Guardian. The gimmick is to use gear that give him auras which support your minions: Leer Cast, Dying Breath, Ambu's Charge, Southbound and rare boots. It's confirmed that he boosts damage of minions further.

6) Vaal Summon Skeletons is quite useless as they appear really slowly, I only use Vaal Haste and Vaal Discipline, but more frequently.

7) I'm using one life regeneration flask which also grants regen to minions. This is for the situation (rare one!) when my golem is killed, and I just can't recast it, because native regeneration is nothing. Also it's usable for zombie/golem/animated guardian supporting, when they're low on life (e.g. at Atziri)

As for gear, everything is quite the same (except the hubris instead of Alpha's), also I lack lvl 4 Empower as of now.
You can check my char, ign: Cuka

Spoiler

Last edited by anpalcactus on Jul 28, 2016, 9:07:20 AM
Looking at the forums it seems that auras affected by Generosity are not included by Commander of Darkness bonus.

Is this true ? Can you please check in-game ?

"
I'm using gears casting 8 aura, me and allies gain at least 80% increased damage + 40% AS/CS.
its effective you and "allies", I think it is seriously OP

This means this statement is not correct at all.

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Working as intended. Commander of Darkness adds Increased Damage and Attack/Cast Speed as effects to your Auras; "Auras you Cast grant X", right there in the description. If you don't benefit from these Auras, you... don't benefit from its modifiers.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Last edited by azamantes on Oct 3, 2016, 6:48:22 AM
They work but auras that don't affect you wont give you the bonuses from CoD, but they still grant your allies affected by the auras the bonuses.
I'm currently playing this build in ESC, and I'm having a blast.

I have the "4% reduced mana reserved" essence on my helmet and the "28% minion movement speed" essence on my amulet. Currently only using the "+2 to level of fire gems" in my 6L staff, it is really cheap and up until now I have not really needed the extra damage from a +1 all staff. I'm currently running t10 maps and higher when I find them.

This is my current gear and links (9 auras and 106 life to spare).
Spoiler

I'm just short of 7k ES at level 87, the next few points will go into ES. Just thought I'd share and say thank you for the build, it's really great.
HI
explain how work mana when taken Blood M key stone?
apply mana regen to healt regen or not?
how work keystone Shaper with Blood M regen healt or not?
I am using this build in 2.6 league and the damage from the aura feel great, but the problem is I am so squishy that I am always getting one shot if I stand too close to my srs to share auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info