Best party comp.

Im new in POE and i need to know what party comp is one of the best in POE. I will start play with my 3 friends and we dont know what classes we need to play to have a good party comp. I need to know what class and build everyone of my teammates need to take.
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2016, 12:54:49 PM
Fighter, Rogue, Wizard, Priest
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Well, the best comp for partying would be the one Pentagon uses to calculate nuclear explosions, but... oh, you mean composition? Just go ranged crit pew pew X4
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Not a great party player, but here: 1 tank, 2 ranged dps, 1 culler/MF/aurabot.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Discard tank. This game has no tank whatsoever. Taunt means nothing in this game.

I would say three dps with one aura bot. Or, two dps, one mf culler, and one aura bot.

Ps. Range > melee in party except you want to go coc discharge. . .

Theres no best party comp. if your goal is to level quickly, then youll need a party of all strong aoe characters. If your goal is end game maps and gearing, youll want a strong survivable dps and an MF culler.

There are no "tanks" in poe. None of your toons will be taunting off of your holy priest and frost mage. However, you can build tanky heros in the sense of defenses and survivability. I played a ranged toon who is very durable and can survive in a huge pack of mobs solely because of high ES, CI and Leech.(ghost reaver).

If your goal is to abide by the meta and go clearspeed, then play EQ, BV, Tornado Shot Punc, blade fall trapper, CoC, Etc.

All of which can be played in parties. Although EQ and CoC can cause fps drops

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info