Celebrate with Red, White and Blue Fireworks!

USA is the boss of the world so I think this sale is totally logical. Marketing is all about kissing *.
A country, who exterminated native people and currently is major reason for world conflicts? Are you fucking kidding me?
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
I love the fireworks, but i'm not going to buy anything until GGG fixes this game.

PS: I'm an Aussie, btw.

Last edited by Rayzabladez on Jul 4, 2016, 12:22:24 AM
Bad enough you make us all pay in US dollars for a NZ product. Now we celebrate US only events ? Make a dollar at any cost eh? you guy's are Traitors to your own countryman for greed.

Celebrate NZ, Charge Kiwi's in NZ dollars, not US and stop trying to suck up to what you think is your cash cow.
Can we get a chant going?

USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
what is usa?

the colours are here to celebrate semi-finals for "les bleues" ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
We are red, we are white, we are danish dynamite!
Why do we need blue?
I suppose this also works for us Norwegians.
"
Bad enough you make us all pay in US dollars for a NZ product. Now we celebrate US only events ? Make a dollar at any cost eh? you guy's are Traitors to your own countryman for greed.

Celebrate NZ, Charge Kiwi's in NZ dollars, not US and stop trying to suck up to what you think is your cash cow.

You realize that the US Dollar is pretty much the standard for world exchanges right? For better or for worse, it is what it is. Don't blame GGG for that.

And not sure how celebrating another country's holiday makes them traitors, there have been other non-US, non-NZ celebrations.

If anyone has a right to bitch it'd be folks in the UK since Independence Day in the US basically celebrates sending the limey bastards packing.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Every time there is a sale that occurs on some nation's day, people get all bent out of shape because "why not OUR country!" or "THAT'S not New Zealand!" Well, this time it's the US. Eh.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info