[2.5] Animate Weapons of Mass Destruction

"
Angerelic wrote:
"
phideki wrote:
Hey Angerelic, i'm really thankfull for the build. Made some adjustments myself but im having trouble with the loot filter. Whould you mind to share your version ?

The lootfilter setting I use for highlighting normal rarity weapons on the ground is as following:

"
Show
Rarity = Normal
Class "Two Hand" "One Hand" "Staves" "Claw" "Sceptre" "Dagger"
SetTextColor 222 93 227
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 222 93 227

Or if you specifically wanted to use or try the one I've made myself, here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4px9pcnwml7v6vk/AADmZsmfEt1hY-N4kAwewWONa?dl=0

edit: Added the AW item filter code and link to dropbox to the guide.

Thanks for the fast reply !
"
Angerelic wrote:
"
fichi wrote:
I just wanna ask how do you use all the skills, bone offering, desecrate, (5 skills is locked whirling blades, animate guardian, freezing pulse, animated weapon, summon stone golem)

It's simply up to preference which one you want to use. Flesh for clearing or speed, and Bone for defence or help prevent a boss kill your weapons. The skills I use are no different.

Mouse1 - Walk
Mouse2 - AW
Mouse3 - Rejuv Totem

Q - WB / Smoke mine
W - Convocation
E - Offering
R (Mouse4) - Freezing Pulse
T (Mouse5) - Vaal Haste

An alternative to WB is to skip WB and use Smoke Mine with Inc Duration, a double movespeed quicksilver and Overflowing Chalice (and vaal haste) to then just run really fast.
Desecrate I pretty much never use. I changed the shield to BBB and put both offerings and convocation there so I can alternate offering whenever I feel the need to.
Okay but I wanna know now how you actually build up an army at the begining of zones and boss zones cause im having abit of trouble on malachai and every other bosss you change zone to enter then you have no animate weapons around you so you have like 0 damage =(.
"
fichi wrote:

Okay but I wanna know now how you actually build up an army at the begining of zones and boss zones cause im having abit of trouble on malachai and every other bosss you change zone to enter then you have no animate weapons around you so you have like 0 damage =(.

I think I had a small section concerning this in the guide somewhere. Anyway.
The simple truth to this is that AW is the single most terrible skill to play through the acts and level with. It's an end-game build and skill made for mapping because of the nature of the skill where temporary minions are lost when reaching a loading screen. 2.4 gave many bosses their own dwelling. They are still in-zone and do not trigger a loading screen. Maps never kill off your minions as far as I know.

Malachai and every other boss that has multiple stages except normal Atziri, are simply not possible to play. AW, from my experience in mapping, relies 100% on momentum and total overwhelming force. If the blitzkrieg fails it's over.

I tried doing merciless malachai myself after I read your post. Even if I am massively overgeared the fight drags on for too long and my weapons die out. Game over.

edit: Act zones also don't have any increased IIQ like maps do. AW is just not fit for acts and long boss fights.
Last edited by Angerelic on Sep 29, 2016, 5:07:28 PM
YAY! Really strong build! My lvl only 78, but i can easly clean t8-t9 maps! Thx a lot!!!
Good job! Probably, the best Animated weapon build so far
the only question is how many times the summoner had died before could rise to the level -)
SSF 0NLY! --- Trading turnes uniques into trinkets and warriors into hagglers! ---
Last edited by Dem0ral on Nov 21, 2016, 7:37:33 PM
"
Angerelic wrote:
If the blitzkrieg fails it's over.

snickers in german
"
Dem0ral wrote:
Good job! Probably, the best Animated weapon build so far
the only question is how many times the summoner had died before could rise to the level -)

Appreciate it. Thanks!
How many times I died leveling in essence league? Lots.
Why not add Cloak of Tawm'r Isley to add magic weapons to the build and give them life leech and chance to blind, giving them abit of deffensive capablities?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Tawm%27r_Isley

Also, it doesnt seem like your loot filter is working. keeps saying:

"Line 311: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching 'Shaped Armory Map'"

Help?
Last edited by Korach on Nov 25, 2016, 1:50:59 AM
"
Korach wrote:
Why not add Cloak of Tawm'r Isley to add magic weapons to the build and give them life leech and chance to blind, giving them abit of deffensive capablities?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Tawm%27r_Isley

Also, it doesnt seem like your loot filter is working. keeps saying:

"Line 311: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching 'Shaped Armory Map'"

Help?

Hey there. I updated my filter when the error showed up that one patch but simply forgot to upload the new version to dropbox. They changed Armory to Armoury, which is what killed it.

I took the liberty to make another version of the loot filter for people who choose to play with Tawm'r.

Tawm'r is nice but it'll push the mana cost of AW even higher (up to 343 mana per use) and has no life or resistances. The blind is good for bosses that don't melt in an instant. If you can handle the loss of life and res (and can get it 5/6L) it can be a nice choice.

It's all personal preference.
hi can you give me Step Passive Tree LV 40 / 60 / 80+

Thank you very much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info