Help me fix my Hierophant Vortex please

Last bumped on Jul 2, 2016, 12:49:31 AM
Mind over matter is not good with a hybrid or ES based build because it only triggers when your LIFE pool starts taking damage. I would recommend dropping the ES and going pure life based with mind over matter.
You have a remarkably low amount of flat life on gear, I would replace the sadima's touch and perandus blazon with better rare pieces of gear that have large flat life rolls. 3k life is very low, even for a hybrid build.
You should also roll a staunching divine life flask, the fully instant healing will save your life dozens of times.
I'd recommend changing your skill tree to look more like this:

got a few more life nodes, then just started grabbing more damage from the witch start. You have plenty of tankiness in this tree to do end-game content, so when you get to higher level than this, just keep investing points in damage.
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8
Do you realize that i cant get rid of the ES because my definition the hierophant tree is granting me the ES in the first place ?!
"
RagnarokX wrote:
Do you realize that i cant get rid of the ES because my definition the hierophant tree is granting me the ES in the first place ?!

do you realize that you have 150 ES on your chest and 360 on your shield that could both be cheaply replaced with better items?
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8
Ignore the es given by hierophant, grab rare gear give HP resist and spell damage, grab life regen node, use bloodrage. by doing so, you will also enjoy 3 frenzy charge with life leech using vortex and you never see you will have any es when bloodrage on lol

Just don't try to stack es as defense mechanism when you use MOM, if your desire gear have es, that is no problem, just don't think es as part of your defense. alternatively, you can drop bloodrage, grab Eldritch Battery,zealot oath and MOM, take a stone golem and you are also good to go. in this way es will be on mana side and damage take will take es from mana first if you feel like don't want to waste es. Classic EB/MOM/ZO setup.
Last edited by martincyc on Jul 2, 2016, 12:56:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info