Equalizing artisan's bench cost request

Hi. I would just like to suggest looking at changing the cost of the artisan's bench. What made me decide to post this is I am currently trying to six link an item. I know from a previous patch that an item with 20% quality will have a bonus chance of getting more links. I also know from when the bench first came out that the chance of getting a six link with clicking was higher than just saving 1500 fusings.

Now here is the problem. I really don't like clicking 1000 times. I find it a frustrating experience which takes a lot of time that I'd rather spend running the lab or doing almost anything else. Even though I'd rather just save and spend them all in a single click I don't feel like that is an option because I know that chances are I will spend fewer fusings if I click them one at a time. If the cost at the bench were the average cost to six link a 20% item I would enjoy the game more.

That's all. I'd just like it so that people who prefer to save and spend currency in a single click aren't being punished. Thank you for reading this.
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 2:14:06 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info