MTX Showcase - Ask for any combination I have

Thought I'd also post this to the official forums.

MTX Stash

If there's any combination someone would like to see (with the pieces I possess obviously) on any character (if not specified I'll use Duelist), just ask in this thread (or my reddit thread) and I'll post a picture of it.

Full Armour Sets include:

- Dragon Armour Set
- Prophecy Armour Set
- Necrotic Armour Set
- Vampiric Armour Set
- Infernal Armour Set
- Rigwalds Armour Set (- Helmet)
- Gem-Powered Armour Set
- Arcane Armour Set
- Cerulean Seraph Armour Set
- Golden Seraph Armour Set

Last edited by Ahtras on Jun 26, 2016, 5:11:06 PM
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2017, 1:21:23 AM
OMG! what a nice selection you have there!

would love to see you decked out with the full arcane and necrotic and the dragon set; just bought the whole ghostflame set this afternoon; cant wait to go home and check it out!! if youve a shadow or a ranger to test on, that would be awesome! ill show mine; wearing some though so not all there.

my collection
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 26, 2016, 5:27:19 PM
Yours is pretty sweet too :)

Regarding your request:
"
would love to see you decked out with the full arcane and necrotic and the dragon set; [...] if youve a shadow or a ranger to test on, that would be awesome!

Shadow is always top, Ranger is bottom

Arcane Armour Set

Dragon Armour Set

Necrotic Armour Set
The steam-powered backpack is great in mitigating the hollow-back look of the necrotic set

Last edited by Ahtras on Jun 26, 2016, 6:29:09 PM
the necrotic looks amazing; bought the helmet a while back so now i know i should buy the rest given how awesome it looks; yea, the backpack on him pulls it right together.. team with a bright weapon effect.. man.. thanks!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
I would Love to see golden seraph set with naga helm to see if it matches the color! Awesome thread!
"
bidogo wrote:
I would Love to see golden seraph set with naga helm to see if it matches the color! Awesome thread!

Naga Helmet + Golden Seraph Armour Set
As usual defaulted to Duelist

Thank you very much kind Sir!
My favorite is infernal set w gore set helm and fiery visage w/ demonic wings.

Makes you look like a sick alien.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jun 26, 2016, 8:01:07 PM
Any chance you or someone else can show off the witch hat MTX in combination with the breach supporter pack cloaks?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1831836

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info