Love the new MTX's

I just wanted you to know that the mtx's you have been putting out this league are AWESOME. I really want to get some. I even have the money to get some. So many cool new things in that dark box, the new shield looks reasonably usable, it has just been a great league for mtx's.

Why haven't I bought points or mtx's if they are so awesome you might ask? Especially if I have the desire and money to do so?

This patch is crap. So many bugs, so much wrong with the game. You guys balance like you get falling down drunk, write your balance ideas down, and implement them in the morning without ever actually considering if your balance does anything. I mean.... it isn't like you didn't know about bladefall mines prepatch. It is more destructive than my ice trapper ever was, and you didn't even leave me with legacy weapons to go stomp around in when I get bored. Melee is STILL garbage tier, yet you nerf shield charge mid league. It isn't that the skill is unusable now, it is that you have a build that is one shotting uber izzaro in a three man group, but people are not allowed to shield charge.... ok.... that makes sense... not. I am even okay with the build one shotting uber izzaro, it is your drunken balancing act that is driving me nuts. I won't even go into the childish ways of destroying voltaxic without leaving a legacy and then announcing you are going to destroy cast on crit next (which I have never managed to build a CoC build that does more damage than self cast for less). It seems like you have no clue what goes on in your game.

To top it all off, prophecy is a flop. There are things beyond broken in this patch. I mean, there are builds beyond broken as well, but I mean all the stuttering, the audio issues, the graphics issues. Running a quad core 4 ghz processor with a nvidia 980 means I didn't notice any issues at all throughout perandus, and this shit is almost unplayable.

Just wanted you to know that your art department has it going on. I would love to support you. However, I REFUSE to support the direction this game is going anymore. You break good unique items (legacy thunderfist for example) then release uniques MORE broken than those were, and don't even bother to fix them in retrospect. Max block is nearly garbage and we have higher tier rolls of life on chests and helms now... but I don't see bringer of rain getting any love back. You let broken builds be broken for an entire league, but take some things that have less survivability and damage and change how they work mid league. You take builds that were broken before this patch and BUFF them, while nerfing builds that were not even competing with them in the first place (flame blast anyone?).

So in short, it isn't that your microtransactionss are bad, it is that your game is bad. I love this game, I keep trying to quit and can't... check out my play time this league. I am far from the only one that is playing like this. It isn't that I feel burned out... it is that I am tired of rushing to play all the builds I want to play before you break them, and trying to gamble with what is going to work next league. People say adapt or die... but it isn't even that. It is putting in MANY hours to get a build that crushes the game together knowing that it won't even be in a workable state next time I log on OR playing a build that will never crush the game. There is rarely a middle ground. The middle ground is that my build survives another patch.

When you first started this game, you said that you wanted my characters to STAY powerful. You have failed. Horribly. RIP: My incinerator, my ice trapper, my sparker (in so many forms I think you should honestly just remove spark from the game. It is by far the skill you have nerfed EVERY time it comes even CLOSE to meta. Dual spork totem, crit spark, vaal spark, chaos spark, spark mines), self cast discharger, mjolner, full block builds that do damage, flame trap proliferate, hell... you get the point. It isn't that these builds got hit a little, most of them got hit so bad that low middle tier builds now out damage them when they were head of the pack. Anytime you nerf something a little bit and enough people keep using it because they ACTUALLY LIKE THIER BUILD you nerf it again and again until they stop using it. So GG GGG
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2016, 11:39:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info