A call into the void PROPHECY

I'm having trouble finding the talon archer in a map. POE wiki said museum and promenade would spawn it, yet I've completed probably over 12 museum maps and 8 promenades and I have yet to see a rare talon archer. People also said to try pit, and I just burned through like another 8 maps of pit and never seen a rare talon archer. WTF
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2016, 8:49:34 AM
A lot of scrubs edit the wiki with "wherever they found a given prophecy trigger". The only map that has signature-monster talon archers is the village ruin. Either go there, or try to get lucky with somewhere lower-tier.
Really? only completed in that high tier map?
Maybe try rolling "inhabited by demons" (i think it's a demon).
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Keep running pit maps and go straight to the boss. He spawns guaranteed talon archers out of the gates (or near guaranteed) and eventually one of those will be rare. Gotten this prophecy twice this league and did it that way both times.
Just got one in the pit map but not in the boss chamber. And lost it right after due to server crash rollback - prophecy is still active though.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I still have this quest stuck in my prophecy LOL it's been.... probably 20 pit maps by now... but oh well maybe one day GGG
Seal and get the hell out of there imo. I have one in the 1 Alch sale tab since like week 2 and that's how many people want to avoid it like the plague.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Finally found some rare(s) in 'Underground river' map. Before that I had seen some talon archers (but no rares) also in Zana shipyard map. And in pit map again (outside of boss chamber, inside there are always ones) but no rares there either.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
this prophecy is fucked got it for over 3 weeks never triggered. I have done all maps mentioned in wiki including village ruin and I can't fulfill this shit.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info