[WIP] CoC juggernaut with EK, Bladefall, and blade vortex

The point of this build is to use Iron will and iron grip with a setup of CoC and a bunch of physical spells that uses projectiles. Here is the gem setup I'm planning on using:

-http://poecraft.com/gemplanner#v11.2p1W2p.0P1y=J.=n1T2d2U.1q=g=h=t1c1Y.2I0-0T2S.1q=h1K=t.==.26.==

We will use cyclone for 3 things: Produce power charges, trigger the spells, and give us fortify. I don't really know if you can trigger both cast on crit. With fortify we can benefit from the juggernaut passives and with the power charges we can crit more often.

-http://poeurl.com/HbY

This is the first version of the skill tree I want to do. If you notice I take iron grip, this increase our blade vortex and our EK damage, and since it is really near we can use it to level as an EK/bladefall trapper marauder.

I rush to the assassins zone but also grab Iron reflexes and this is just because it would be easier to color a evasion chest. And as you can see I grab some dagger nodes, we are going to use 1 dagger not 2, I don't know if this is going to kill the crits but at least we can use a shield which will boost our defenses.

I'm really sleepy right now but here are some of the things I want to modify:

-If I can't achieve at least a 35% crit chance with just one dagger, get some block nodes with dual block

-If I can reach 35% I'm planning on grabbing some block chance nodes so I can boost my defenses

-If I can't run Blasphemy assassins mark and grace because I can't use cyclone, I will remove one of the gems to run it on blood magic, and probably use life leech on the body armour.

-If i will run life leech I should grab at least one of the life leech node cluster in the duelist area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first build, I got interested on doing a build since I feel like the options on the forums are very limited, and to be honest I'm tired of the 100+ EQ builds.
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2016, 10:53:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info