Five for one

But...
what is the one??

Any ideas?
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2016, 10:11:22 PM
its completely random.. usually low level
Well I've been turning in junk and getting junk in return. You should try turning in 5 tier ones, I am pretty sure you won't be disappointed.
Is this Jeopardy? What fun! I'll go with: How many hookers can you get with one Diamond Supporter's donation?
I kept getting Matuas shields as drop and turned in 4 of them + a shit jewel that turns life to mana. Got a Matua back.

Then I turned in all 5 different vendor uniques and got a veil of the night back.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
what is the one..

What is the one...

WHAT IS THE ONE ?
WHAT IS IT ?
TELL ME NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by IceDeal on Jun 22, 2016, 9:09:27 PM
"
Well I've been turning in junk and getting junk in return. You should try turning in 5 tier ones, I am pretty sure you won't be disappointed.

I know by tier 1s you mean the top tier items, and it's a joke.

But it got me thinking - what if you turn in a unique with an itemlevel of literally 1? eg: quest reward jewels, lucky twilight strand drops etc...

It would lower the possible outcomes pool a lot - and of course it will give you another itemlevel 1 unique so if you don't like it you can try again. :)

Has anyone tried this?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jun 22, 2016, 9:43:01 PM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"

I know by tier 1s you mean the top tier items, and it's a joke.

But it got me thinking - what if you turn in a unique with an itemlevel of literally 1? eg: quest reward jewels, lucky twilight strand drops etc...

It would lower the possible outcomes pool a lot - and of course it will give you another itemlevel 1 unique so if you don't like it you can try again. :)

Has anyone tried this?

Yes. The only rule is that it gives you an item of the same ilevel as the lowest ilevel item you put in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info