2.3 [Hardcore Prophecy] Adaqeu Juggernaut Mjölner, Uber Atziri down.

Not making anything extensive mostly character display and FAQ for people that pm me with questions.
Will be adding to the thread as I remember/discover/get asked new questions.

First time lvl 100 done, was a very enjoyable build to do it with. Was Primarily doing t12+ with bloodlines until 70% into 99. Did a couple of gorge rotations mid 98 but it was murdering my pc so continued to solo.

Skilltree

Level 40~ end of Normal with EQ:
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAAIhBQUlCQUFBQUw4YllXR005X0l6UDlraGZQeFFnN3c1UVItUlJlNHpCQkhsb3FXNTM0d0hjaE5sSGZyMDJaVTItcDZtVWgyclpZYTJOejM1MnJPb1k5eko4MlhLcHJLcFo4eG80a0ZVbkx6clk3RGlDbTVvN245X3ZmSVZTNndrNURnbVdsM2s9ABBBQUFDQUFmUUFRSDBBUUFBAAA=

Level 60~ end of Cruel with EQ:
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAAOBBQUlCQVFBQVVNYllXR005X0l6UDlraGZQeFFnN3c1UVItUlJlNHpCQkhsb3FXNTM0d0hjaE5sSGZyMDJaVTItcDZtVWgyclpZYTJOejM1MnJPb1k5eko4MlhLcHJLcFo4eG80a0ZVbkx6clk3RGlDbTVvN245X3ZmSVRFUEFYQVpnU3pvZ0I0ZXFrbmhPX2F3WFR0QlMwcFQtUWlHbXcyNlNTcUZtX2phbjdnZG4tZVY1ZDVDWlk1RHAydXB3allKRGJGSHdJRUI0UGJWY2JyQ1lWU3dBRUd4bDJrM2RVPQAQQUFBQ0FBZlFBUUgwQVFBQQAA

Level 76 Respecced for Mjölner:
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAARxBQUlCQVRNQVo4YllXR005X0l6UDlraGZQeFFnN3c1UVI4RUVBZHlFMlVkLXZUWmxUYjZuVmJXZXpkSWh6MzUyck9vWTl6SjgyWEtwcktwWjh4bzRrRlVuTHpyWTdEaUNtNW83bjlfdmZEd0Z3R1lFczZJQWhPX2F3WFR0QlMwcFQtUWlHbXcyNlNTcUZtX2phcDJ1cHdqWUpEYkZId0lFQjRQYlZjYW5NSl9MWVNFYVZUYm9BZWRrbzB5emw1VlNVejFmMEJfdjZ5NVQwMjlvWlpITzYtNGMzSThhaFh0bVZOV214UGF2cHh6T0sxQU56ZjVVeEJWR2FmSkJnZ2ZaZkJSeC1PdTc3ZlBkd0FFR3hsMmszZFgzdVJhNwAIQUFBQUFRQUEAAA==

Bandits+Ascendacy points:
Spoiler
normal:oak, cruel:point, merc:oak. Kraityn on cruel is fine the tradeoff is 5% hp.
Ascendacy nodes are in order of priority: Unflinching, Unrelenting, Unstoppable and Unyielding from uber lab.

Stats

Buffed

Defence:

Defence with flasks:

Discharge:

Molten Strike with Blood Rage:

Gear

Jewels

This build is extremely tight on suffixes due to all the uniques, jewels are your gear bandaids their stats will vary greatly depending on what the rest of your gear looks like. The one rule you should aim to obide is get % life on all of them and one jewel with 2 mana gained on hit is mandatory. Due to some recent scares with otherworldly drop bears and porcupines I squeezed in 2 chaos resist jewels at the cost of attack speed and 5% aoe.
Here are mine:

Links

Chest: 5l(Required) Molten Strike - Multistrike - Faster Attacks - GMP - Fortify. 6th link: LMP

4L: Cyclone - Blood Magic - Fortify - Inc Aoe

4L: Arctic Armor - Purity of Fire - Purity of Lightning - Blood Rage

4L: Cast When Damage Taken - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Enfeeble

Mjölner: Fire Penetration - Discharge x2

3L: Flame Dash(Sometimes Lightning Warp for certain Uber Lab layouts - Vengeance - Enduring Cry

Why double discharge?:
Spoiler
Even though both discharges proc off the same hit there is a small delay between them and so the first discharge will provide charges for the second. Higher dps with less damage per discharge meaning safer against any reflect, your also getting double the hp per proc.
You can sustain through anything that doesn't oneshot.

Things that didn't kill me:
Spoiler

Uber Izaro with 3 golems eaten + 3 conduits active

Attacking straight into mirror on atziri

Palace dominus slam with added cold mod(would not recommend trying)

Attacking into Core Shavronne's lightning thorns.

Have killed Uber Atziri and triple damage Core Malachai without dying on my standard test character. Intending to do Uber Atziri on PHC at some point.

Things to note:
Spoiler

If your first discharge oneshots the pack the second discharge will still trigger and consume the charges leaving you without endurance charges, make sure to enduring cry if needed while doing dangerous content

FAQ

Q:What did you level with?
A:Sweep with Limbsplit->Quecholli into EQ swapping to "The Cauterizer" at 40
followed my intended build while picking up phys damage nodes in marauder and duelist starting areas.

Q:Can you play it without voll's devotion?
A:You can play mjölner with arc+discharge using only powercharges but it's going to be squishy since you will lose your endurance charges from enduring cry instantly. Picking up any garden variety EQ/Bleed EQ build will do you much better until you have the currency.

Q: Why Cyclone?
A: After trying LS, Cyclone and Shield Charge I stuck with Cyclone because it felt more solid in regards to not getting hindered by small rocks and other things that could leave you not attacking for a second to much.

UberAtziri

Gear

Vaals
Did not have enough dps to kill them in one go each, got first one to 25% then second to 30% and finnished them off together. Make sure to have topaz active if one dies before the other as the lightning ball spam is very potent even with current lightning res.

Trio

Trio was incredibly easy was not in danger at any point just right click bonecaster -> dualstriker -> Cycloner

Uber

The setup did not work out as well as hoped it was incredibly sketchy as she forced me to disconnect with yellow stormcalls and so getting hit on the way back to her with 0 life regen due to RF having to switch it on and off constantly was very clunky, would not recommend.

Core

Shavronne with these mods you can just follow her and rightclick when she uses thorns just pop topaz and keep attacking.

Doedre, her I kill every single core with or without damage mods she is a free kill everytime. (Might need to mind the vuln field if you have dmg mods that aren't including vuln already.)

Maligaro: With these mods you don't need to mind anything, I do him with double dmg mods including monster dmg, added elemental damage, vuln and so on to make it extra safe bring an Atziri's promise.

Malachai himself: Completely trivial mods you can sit through everything except the explosion and slam, can even do the slam if you manual cast IC, nothing else in the fight will make your hp move aslong as your attacking.

If I do her again I will try other sources of damage that doesn't compromise liferegen. The split phase itself is not an issue as nothing there can kill you as long as your attacking, might try using the vaal lightning trap for her normal phase instead as that is where the problems occured.

Never had her use Yellow stormcalls so frequently when testing on standard so might just have been a bad run, still would want more dps to make it somewhat safe even then.[/spoiler]

Currently not comfortable with my PCs ability to play the game and record at the same time so don't expect videos any time soon.

Constructive criticism is welcome.
Last edited by Adaqeu on Jul 4, 2016, 12:08:33 PM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2016, 4:05:01 PM
Acquired

freeing up a slot on flasks for shock immunity so am now running vinktar's aswell for mapping.

Got plans for an uber Atziri setup with RF coming soon.
Last edited by Adaqeu on Jun 23, 2016, 6:52:09 PM
hey,

you checked the math behind double discharge + Empower / IronWill / FirePen ?

was wondering what gem to use.

cheers

https://i.imgsafe.org/41071ba7d2.png

First time Core.
Vulnerability, 4 additional projectiles, 80% light res, 35% boss life and 30% AOE.
3 deaths (mala slam and double death after coming back to battle w/o charges).

Build approved.
Last edited by Valathendril on Jun 29, 2016, 2:17:37 PM
"
hey,

you checked the math behind double discharge + Empower / IronWill / FirePen ?

was wondering what gem to use.

cheers

No access to a lvl 4 empower. For IW vs firepen through play testing myself and from what I understand off the wiki firepen should be alot better if the monsters have any form of decent fireres. Sadly don't have any math skills to speak of so mostly going off what I can see on my screen.
Updated Uber Atziri tree and added a seperate gear section for Uber, going to try it out today or tomorrow.
Hey how did you do you bandits oak//krait//oak?And how did your uber attempt go phc? As well which jugg nodes did you get?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info