Some features I'm missing

First of all: the game is awesome. Just a couple of things that still bug me.

Buying and selling:
Please give us a way to set our status to "offline" while playing in parties and such. Sometimes we get so many buyers but we are busy. Setting our tabs to private is not doable once you have a lot and DND-mode also suppresses party-chat...

Also when I attempt to buy myself sometimes (when I'm unlucky) I have to send like 10 whispers before someone is actually responding. It's really annoying!

Portal skins:
Please allow portals in our hideouts to have different portal skins (on the device). Otherwise what good are all my portal skins... I have so many but can only use one. I would prefer that every portal would have a different skin or something.

Bindable commands w/o resorting to macros:
Preferably configurable so that we can have our most used commands like /hideout & 'near-instant-logout' without having to use 3rd party software.

Better party support:
Mostly for master- & map-rota's and for other activities like piety farms and etc.

Right now when you run maps from your hideout the party doesn't even show in party-list (unless that changed now and I missed that). The official party-list in acts 1-4 are mostly used by people flipping items/currency or scamming. People are still spamming 820 and other globals for party as if it is 1995.. Will we ever get a decent LFG/LFM party system?

DPS-check:
Will we ever get dummies for our hideout to test DPS? Sheet DPS is mostly nonsense and doing the mathematics is really hard & complex in this game. This will also making custom builds more accessible to new players. I know, it has been asked many times before and I will ask it again :D. Dummies for testing taking damage would also be nice (but it should never drop you below 1 hp/es).

Map XP/hour vs tiers
Plateau-map (Tier 10) gives on avg more xp/hour than a T14 and is on par with a T15.
Some T4-6 maps gives more xp/hour than most/all T9 maps...
What's the point of the tier system if mapping still requires a lot of knowledge regarding rolling them and which ones are 'noobtraps' vs which ones are viable to run? Why are unrolled Strand maps better than fully rolled Residence maps?

I would expect a higher tier map to give more xp/hour. But right now, it seems mostly related to:
1. no/less backtracking
2. open area
3. Map tier (xp-penalty, but requires you to calculate the xp penalty)

Also I still do not understand the tier-system reasoning... How is this better for new players? You have to convert the map-tier > area-level > xp-penalty.. That's 2x math...

Make the XP-penalty more obvious
Unless I missed some new feature again, it would be nice to have a quick way to see our xp penalty for maps. Like whne I mouse over a map I would expect to see the xp penalty for my level. And when I enter a map, I expect to see the xp penalty when mousing over the xp-bar.

Why do we have to calculate so much ourselves? Why is mapping still so complicated? Yes the last 6-9 months mapping became easier (less math) but it's still insane.

End-game overall:
Is still not great... This is truly the only feature that is worse than Diablo3. Why is endgame xp-ing directly related to item-flipping/trading/rotas/mathematics/etc... Why can't we just run areas of our own level? Why do we have to run super easy areas many tiers below our level just because they have good map-return-value-mods or because those are sustainable or totally imbalanced. Why can't we actually run hard areas without having to fear about losing currency? Why can we not run endless maps, why etc. etc. etc.
I never, ever, understood the mapping system design choice.

Allocation still missing for some items:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1687430

Chat window needs more functionality
When I'm solo I'm seeing the:
- guild chat
- global 820 (challenges)
- whispers from friends
- whispers from buyers
- trade 820 (because buying&selling is illegal in global)
All in one window. This is so messy I often miss important messages or people are like "Hey, why did you not reply?".

Placeholder graphics
Certain builds (like discharge&coc) are just fps&lag causers. Now the lag can not be helped but the FPS problem can be solved by making an option to disable the rendering of certain skills, or replace them with something that renders really fast.
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 23, 2016, 5:28:14 PM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 10:25:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
All good suggestions.
Git R Dun!
But TLDR for most people I guess :P.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info