Songbird

Just a heads up for those who are into this sort of thing. Hopefully I'm not breaching any sort of advertising restrictions in this subforum (think this particular sort of thing has been allowed in the past). I'm not affiliated with it, at least. If not allowed, please delete and chastise as desired with my apologies.

Remember Janet Devlin from The X Factor 2011? She's starring in an indie film called Songbird.

There's an indigogo campaign with various perks should you be interested in supporting this sort of endeavour.

I snagged her script (???!), but there's still some Executive Producer slots and other goodies available.

Cheers!
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 1:50:18 AM
x factor? is that the show where people are tied to a rope and pretend they are taking risks? or is it the show where people sing with autotune backing up their vocals?

either way, no, i don't remember, didn't watch, no idea who this is, don't care, will not check it out either. indigogo and kickstarter are websites i avoid with great amounts of despise.

my opinion does not matter but like all forum posters, i felt i needed to type something in a box and make my voice heard. glad you read through my negativity.
Last edited by bl00dengel on Jun 16, 2016, 9:28:28 PM
Last week to help out.. still lots of perks left. Thanks. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info