Account Compramised

Logged in this morning to find all my currency, maps, chisels, and quality gems gone.

The person that did this added himself to my friends list, and is currrently online and I am in a party with him...Pretty effing disgusting...

It makes NO DIFFERENCE at all because items won't be restored....

And yes, I had a unique password, not stored, etc etc ALL the thing to prevent malicious things to happen on my PC, which have NEVER happened to me in my entire life...

Theres really nothing that will be done with it from GGG that is the real sad part. I can't even find where to report this action, which tells me there's no point to report it all even...

The person is online right this very moment, and there's nothing I can do and GGG doesn't give a rats ass...
"
beanboy wrote:
Theres really nothing that will be done with it from GGG that is the real sad part. I can't even find where to report this action, which tells me there's no point to report it all even...

If you look to the top of the browser window, you'll see the words "Contact Support" in blue right above your character portrait...
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Last edited by Thyrandor on Feb 19, 2013, 10:22:58 AM
Yup saw that, but still there's nothing they do. There's now 2 of them working as a duo. Im actually in a party with the first one , and another one joins and leaves. Got names, screen shots etc etc
"
beanboy wrote:
Yup saw that, but still there's nothing they do. There's now 2 of them working as a duo. Im actually in a party with the first one , and another one joins and leaves. Got names, screen shots etc etc

Sounds a bit like they're botting and trading the stuff between each other, then. As this is a serious thing, you should e-mail support with the proof. They may not eb able to fix your chars, but at least they can track what exactly is happening.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
This is absolutely crazy...I got a reply from support. I don't care about my items, but the fact that I care more about the integrity of their game than they do is pretty much disgusting.

Not a single mention from support about proof,names etc, and the fact that I am in a party with them watching this go on with the hackers that no doubt got me. All they do is pass it off and say we can't restore items, when I never even mentioned item restoration. All I want is the persons responsible caught so it doesn't happen anymore.
Hacker = Ban = he will create a new account, so save your time.
Still would be nice to find out how they're doing it
They don't even care to investigate how this happened or to look at logs to where the IP access came from. I can tell that someone was on my account around 5:00 am when I was sleeping. They didn't even care to change the password, just took all the valuable stuff and left everything else untouched. I even have the names of the accounts that are the culprates, they added them selves to my friends list...And even the same name appeared on others accounts this happened to as well.

I can tell you with certainty my computer is safe but the game is not. New SSD drive with ONLY POE installed on it, I dont store passwords,cookies, history etc,I use NoScript ghostery etc in my browser too, scanned with AV,Malware etc after all this and NOTHING showed up.

Tell me I use or used any software, clicked on links fell for a phish scam etc and you're lying.

"
beanboy wrote:
They don't even care to investigate how this happened or to look at logs to where the IP access came from. I can tell that someone was on my account around 5:00 am when I was sleeping. They didn't even care to change the password, just took all the valuable stuff and left everything else untouched. I even have the names of the accounts that are the culprates, they added them selves to my friends list...And even the same name appeared on others accounts this happened to as well.

I can tell you with certainty my computer is safe but the game is not. New SSD drive with ONLY POE installed on it, I dont store passwords,cookies, history etc,I use NoScript ghostery etc in my browser too, scanned with AV,Malware etc after all this and NOTHING showed up.

Tell me I use or used any software, clicked on links fell for a phish scam etc and you're lying.

Anyone who wont even entertain the possibility it is on their end does not have a leg to stand on, and in my opinion (though completely unfounded), is likely a cheater. The way you type really sounds like that of someone who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info