Passive Skill Tree Search Bar Idea

I've had an Idea in mind for the Passive Skill tree that involves a search function.
It could simply work as the Stash search does by Highlighting Keywords.
For Example typing in Critical in the skill tree would highlight all selected Critical nodes.

Bump this if you'd like to see it in game.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2016, 6:14:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I was just thinking about posting something about this myself. I find myself repeatedly going to a skill tree in my browser just to find certain nodes via their search functions. Would be nice to not have to go outside the game to do this. I can't imagine it would be terribly difficult to implement since they have a similar function for the stash tabs already.
+1 on the idea of a search bar!

Since its kinda related, let me post here..
I was alredy wonderin about making a thread especially about something,
which may sound too simple to care about,
but i would like to have an ingame planner.
I mean.. something like selecting the nodes, the path i want to go on and save it.
After saving it could be toggled to highlight what i selected,
so it would always be easy to see and follow the path i want for sure.
Its just a comfort option really... Im not lazy or anything, i enjoy everything about POE!
But i just realized i somehow forgot or miscount something, and i dont wanna mess up the tree,
since every point matters.
So even before leveling up im always counting the nodes, trying to remember the path,
searching for the right ways, searching for the right nodes like you said,
and doing all this over and over and over....
Dunno if its much to ask, but id really love to see a little feature like this.

Nutshell: Search bar for nodes, and an ingame planner for the path i want(toggle to highlight)
and the ability to save it for later.
Third party tools already have a search bar, therefore the game doesn't need one.
"
suszterpatt wrote:
Third party tools already have a search bar, therefore the game doesn't need one.

The most cancerous argument that constantly gets repeated on these forums and holds the game back. Thanks for your efforts to keep the game down. It's really appreciated.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
"
suszterpatt wrote:

The most cancerous argument that constantly gets repeated on these forums and holds the game back. Thanks for your efforts to keep the game down. It's really appreciated.

It also happens to be GGG's policy. Don't worry though, if you don't like this policy, I'm sure third party dev teams have better ones.
Last edited by suszterpatt on Jun 29, 2016, 1:48:39 PM
I don't see why we should have it in game when you should plan stuff out of game first.
Yeah, why have any QoL changes? Or balance? Or do anything to make the game better? Fuck it all, let's just let the game die, ya?
I am just really glad that we have an in-game clock because it was just way too much work to have to hover over the taskbar, or look at my phone, or look at my clock, or look at my watch, etc.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
I don't have a watch, hate phones, there are no clocks near my desk, and I play in full screen. Did I need the clock there? No, but I'm glad it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info