High lvl PvP: Any serious pvpers out there yet?

Just wondering if there's any time of day one can get a good high lvl PvP match. I think I've fought a grand total of two people over lvl 70 over the course of dozens of matches, and only 1 person who had cannot be frozen.

Maybe all the people who care about PvP are doing 28 twink pvp :(
Every pvp is twink, even merciless a2 pvp.

Since open beta is new, most ppl who manage to get to merciless just want to lvl and go to maps and then they die or their build is completely pve.

Ull have more duels in lv28 pvp but most will be versus newbies.
Good luck in 28 pvp!
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Feb 19, 2013, 6:41:43 PM
No one wants to grind 70+ levels to try a new PvP build and spend a shitload on expensive high level gear to PvP in a bracket with no level cap so yes everyone is in lvl 28 pvp
I high lvl PvP often. I fight tons of people who either get 1 shotted or don't have cannot be frozen, some even of a higher lvl than I.

Pretty much what SirOtis said, not a lot of higher level people seem to be pvp oriented. At least to my knowledge.
"No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks. "
Last edited by HarrasinFord on Feb 19, 2013, 4:19:41 PM
its too early for that, people need to gather wealth first get bored with pve then they will move to pvp
IGN Crakk
I don't have dream frags right now, sold one awhile back. But I have really enjoyed pvp. My build excels the most against melee's. Still have a few weaknesses but oh well. Hopefully I will patch those up in the future.
Standard Forever
No. this game will not have competitive pvp, this is a pve gear grinding game.
I actually fought a couple of serious pvpers the other day! And lost my first match to boot (will have to get bear trap lvled up now).

The guy I lost to, the matches were very fun and proper tactics and movement were definitely extremely important. Gives me hope for PvP in this game.
"
No. this game will not have competitive pvp, this is a pve gear grinding game.

You grind gear in PvE in order to be the best in PvP. Otherwise what's the point of the grind?
I finally picked up what I needed so am looking forward to meeting with you aimless. Don't really expect to win but I can at least give it my best shot.

Saw you in a 3 v 3 recently (without the ring unfortunately), my team was awful as usual so I just took hits from everyone on your side until I died :(
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Mar 13, 2013, 3:07:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info