Thank you for nerfing vendor talking

Vendors saying the same thing thousands and thousands of times has been annoying me for so long. It got worse when Grust started spitting on me constantly. Thank you for fixing this! It feels so much better to sell things to vendors now. For me at least, this was an absolutely massive improvement to the game on par with loot filters and lockstep.
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2016, 6:02:54 AM
Of course when I praise you for a massive QOL improvement to the game it's just a damn bug, and you fix it right away.

Fuck.

Please rethink this, though. The game was massively improved by this bug, and you just screwed it right up again. We really don't need to hear the vendors say the exact same thing thousands and thousands of times. Please just give them a % chance to say something.

And make it a low one. A very low one.
Last edited by Jennik on Jun 8, 2016, 4:52:06 AM
I guess it´s just how people differ.

I, for example, reported the missing voices as a bug, and I was terrified to have them not talk to me at all anymore.

I agree, though, that it couldn´t hurt to have them talk less than 100% of the time.

Wise conclusion : the golden middle lies somewhere between 0 and 100% :P
Now that I've experienced how amazingly wonderful it is to not hear the vendor say their lines every single damn time I interact with them, it's worse than ever. That's saying a lot considering how much it sucked in the first place.

Please fix this. Please do the same with masters in the hideout while you're at it.

When I said this was a QOL improvement on par with lockstep and loot filters, I wasn't exaggerating. This bug made the game so much better for me. Not having to hear "What do you want?" and "I'm watching you" over and over and over again while I was doing my chaos recipes was amazing.

Make the game better again. Please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info