[2.3] SHIELD CHARGE CoC CI Poison Bladefall - End Game Viable - Tower of Destruction

can you break the skill tree down? what should i be going for first? also i got to 50 and was still squishy, should i get chaos first and just stask es?

this is HC viable?
Anyone else trying this build? I haven't seen creator post... we should work on fleshing it out! I'm building this guy right now. Just levelling with self cast bladefall
Hey all.

I play this bulid and it is great. Sure, there are some troubles without skyforth and heretic veil but you can handle it.

I have leveld with facebreaker until 47 and the switched to coc.
It was a little bit squishy from 60 to 69 but this was mainly my fault. I was to lazy to upgrade gear, roll instant flask or max resis. ;=)

At the moment im lvl 72 and just started map running. Highest one was a Zana Canyon and no problem.

My gear atm is pretty crap. Voidbringer, Rainbows, Vagan Dagger, Doryanis Belt (phys and some rares with es, resis and crit chance.
Hi Friend:
A question like your build and had would like you get 3 curses in the old Heretic Veil if you can only take 2 curses?.
One that takes each pj and other passive tree. Many thanks for reply me and I like much your build. would could by please update the post with the team that take now?.

Sorry for my English friend.

A greeting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info