Anyone else had Automatic Repair Loop glitch on Windows 8-10?

Recently had the glitch happen to myself after simply turning off my computer. It deleted 2 drivers, corrupted my all my steam stuff and most of my programs, had had to buy a new SSD and upgrade to Windows 10 to fix it. Worst thing I've ever seen happen a computer. I'm simply curious how many other people have had the same glitch and their experience with it
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2016, 11:36:35 PM
Winblows 7 user and just had this happen because of the winsuck10 upgrade malware being pushed.
Left it alone for a couple hours "just in case" it was taking longer then usual to install updates. Finally had enough and forced a reboot which started the repair loop.
Had to use the install CD to load a save from a month ago, more recent ones failed.

Was a fun morning, since I know how unstable servers are on patch day and I am not playing this league I didn't mind though.
It reaffirmed that microshit is just that. Would switch to a nix based OS but a couple games I like and sadly two pieces of software I have to use, require the malware OS.
Maybe one day big business and government will step away from only using 12 year out of date window installs with applications that require IE8 and older.
My only bug atm is OneNote and Calculator got corrupted/broken installs and I can't seem to update them. Windows 10 - Single Language Home Edition.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info