Is there a torrent file of this game

Because it's stuck at " Checking resourses " for hours , nice servers.
R.I.P 4.B.
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2016, 10:18:38 PM
Not so much the full game but if you're using the stand-alone client you can grab the GGPK torrent that was released shortly before prophecy launched.

Copy it into your game folder and overwrite the old one, then launch the client and it should only require an additional 800MBs or so downloaded.

Hopefully that helps.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
You might try reinstalling the client software. I had pretty much the same issue after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 7, and after reinstalling it the issue cleared up.

TBH I'm noticing several issues with games and software of late that requires reinstallation. Space Pirates & Zombies 2 would crash on startup 95% of the time, an issue I didn't have with the pirated version, until I reinstalled Steam, though even after that it still had some issues. Likewise after upgrading to Windows 7 from Windows 10 earlier today I had Nexus Mod Manager getting wiggy over trying to select Fallout 4. It started out with "can't find the files in the correct location which we're displaying now" and segued to "loa..." A reinstall fixed that as well.

Dunno. Seems like "when it doubt, clean it out" is becoming a better option as time goes on, and that's just damn strange since that was one of the go-to solutions back in the 95/98 era. O_O
"
Marikhen wrote:
You might try reinstalling the client software. I had pretty much the same issue after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 7, and after reinstalling it the issue cleared up.

I don't know if this was a typo, but thinking of how you could be completely serious made me laugh :) Windows 10 buggiest Windows ever! (though at least it doesn't have a shit UI like 8)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info