RiP Cassius 'Muhammed Ali' Clay :(

Last edited by Desphex on Jun 4, 2016, 12:49:26 AM
Last bumped on Jun 5, 2016, 2:33:37 AM
=-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Spoiler

my english sux.
"
C1111 wrote:
Spoiler

Is this real life or DBZ
That gif is amazing
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
That gif is amazing

Reminds me of a few of his quotes.

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." ~Muhammad Ali

Also...
"Ali's got a left, Ali's got a right - when he knocks you down, you'll sleep for the night; and when you lie on the floor and the ref counts to ten, hope and pray that you never meet me again." ~Muhammad Ali

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."
It's funnier if you imagine it in Vegeta's voice.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 4, 2016, 12:37:03 PM
One of my three role models. 2016 still brutal as fuck.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
One of my three role models. 2016 still brutal as fuck.

"Life's tough huh? And then you die."

RIP, he was one of a handful of people who made the term "larger than life" sound not corny.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 5, 2016, 2:35:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info