HP+Shield+Vaal's+BM - Thoughts?

Idea behind this is to use skills that deal physical dmg or are based on physical damage. Figured 1h mace + shield. Lots of block, resists, health, and vaals pact + BM.

(i guess we could drop the 3 points of melee dmg if we wanted, 26% total loss... they dont do much anyways).

No specific weapon requirement needed for this build, unless you limit yourself through gems.
Decent amount of +1h melee dmg so you wont hit like a wet noodle.
your shield is your survivability... thoughts on pairing this with blind (probably only level 1) on some of your attacks??
TONS of HP! (155%, not as high as some builds but i figured the massive block chance should more then make up fort this).
Will never miss, you will never get stunned.
Last edited by Kryzen on Feb 19, 2013, 10:33:58 AM
Early morning bump... was hoping to get a few comments before rolling this out this afternoon.

Forgot to mention that the basis for so much shield is to hopefully allow us to run this as a budget build. With so much extra bonuses given to us from our shield this should allow us to not have to worry about that one perfect slot gear that will carry us through the next zone. Oh, and by budget, I mean only running on drops that we get from our own instances. No trading. The true test if a build truly is viable or not… coming close with my sweep/heavy strike staff templar but seeing some areas that if improved would just be money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info