New Skill Lacerate Scion Build Theory

So the new skill Lacerate has been announce and i put this tree together for the upcoming league our ascendancy choices will be raider, assassin and the option of berserker, champion or maybe the inquisitor for a elemetal boost is still up

it's gonna be a one handed sword crit build with acro as our defense

sword is probably gonna be a rapier base sword and you will be dual wielding it since dual wielding works well with the skill

here some info about the skill

Skill set is is(Lacerate, melee phys damg, multistrike, phys to lighting, increased aoe)

i dont know what support to use for a 6L thou WED and added fire damg are good choices

other gems set up
Main hand: Vaal Haste,Vaal Grace,increased duration

Off Hand: herald of ice, Hatered, ice golem

Gloves:Whirling blade,blood magic, fortify, power charge on crit (this is a good defense boost and a good way to keep those power charges up)

Boots: enduring cry,(free slots)

Helm: increased duration, immortal call, CWDT,(free slot)

unique: none is really required but they do help alot

Abyssus(note it makes you very squishy), rat's nest and maligaro's gloves are good damg boost

the carcass jack is good for clearing as belly and Lcoil is good for defense(Lcoil would be ideal if you can get that Lightning res)

and for you south paw users because, lacerate only works for axes and swords and not claws and dagger these might be useful as they provide bonuses.
Goredrill (not sure if it works), Ungil's Gauche, Ornament of the East (not sure if it works), Mortem Morsu (for chaos damg)
Last edited by Lockenster on May 30, 2016, 3:27:40 AM
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2016, 7:06:20 AM
playing lacerate, i dont use any form for increased aoe, its not really worth it, the range is almost a full screen if its 20/20. if you got high enough dps u can use increased aoe if you want bigger range, i dont feel it affect the overlap enough to justifice it. 90% of the mobs will only be hit by 1 of the lacerate hits but my dps is so high it dosnt matter.

sitting on 75k dps fully buffed now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info