Perandus Coins, use it or lose it?

Has there been any word if Cadiro will be in maps or elsewhere?

For the last week I've been spending coins more freely. Today I'm probably going to start buying whatever crap Cadiro is selling.
Last edited by harddaysnight on May 29, 2016, 2:58:18 PM
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 7:22:22 AM
I am pretty sure I read that Cadiro wont appear again, but I may be crazy and I cant think of where I may have read that
same here I bought this for my last 4K and have 247 left.. ready for merge

seems like total junk but whatever.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2016, 6:51:42 PM
I'll save my last 5k for rainy days, just like Cadiro did. I hope none of you ever feels the sorrow when you get a really good offer from him and have no coins to buy.

Besides, 5k coins is only 25c or something at current prices, nobody will miss that much.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
I'll save my last 5k for rainy days, just like Cadiro did. I hope none of you ever feels the sorrow when you get a really good offer from him and have no coins to buy.

Besides, 5k coins is only 25c or something at current prices, nobody will miss that much.

What rainy day? Isnt league merging in like 12hrs?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
What rainy day? Isnt league merging in like 12hrs?

Yes, but you know, Cadiro is an old dirty bastard, those always come back this way or the other.

Bad jokes aside, I think Chris mentioned something about old league weeks in perma, if we ever get them to give it a shot maybe he will indeed return. I'll bet my 25c on that.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on May 29, 2016, 7:23:59 PM
Just farm solaris 1 for cadibro. I did that to burn off the last of my coins, and just today I got
all for decent deals (they were, uh, uncorrupted when I bought them), plus some super discount currency (stacks of regrets and alchs for like 100pc each)

There's no need to compromise when cadibro still sells such great crap.
Last edited by codetaku on May 29, 2016, 9:11:40 PM
I understand the rainy day philosophy. I missed a lightning coil several weeks ago because I was short on coins.

I thought about this though. Whatever I buy is just going to end up as a remove only tab in the perm league and never be touched. Unless something is a good deal I think I'm just going to keep the coins as a memento. A stack of 5000 for one slot vs however many slots it takes for whatever I buy and never use.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
same here I bought this for my last 4K and have 247 left.. ready for merge

seems like total junk but whatever.

The seer IS a piece of junk BUT it is one of the most unique looking skins for sceptres in game so it wasn't a bad deal at all!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info