Latency Spikes only on some zones

Sup, this didn't happened to me On PSC/PHC leagues but on Perandus Flashback is happening to me quite often.

https://youtu.be/NB261_lHLyQ
In game its worse, Shadowplay at 60fps makes it more smooth than it actually was.

It only happens on that some specific stances, once i leave the zone the ping goes stable again (~100ms) but inside the affected zone i cant do anything to fix it, if i want to clear the zone i have to suck it up with the lag. I tried closing the game, restarting the Pc, closing everything else... nothing works, i guess is some problem with a specific server assigned for the zone.

Idk if its related only to Amsterdam servers i play there since is the one with the best ping for me, should i switch to other even if it cost me +10 ping? if it avoid this it will be worth tbtruth.

It has happened to me on maps and normal zones, its really punishing when happens on a map since most times i need to opt for it to get lost. i would say it happens around 2-3% of the times i open a new zone.

Here is my WinMTR pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/PdrNchDX

I recorded the data while the issue was happening on Archives normal difficulty while testing a new character for the new leagues.

Also i would like to know if there is some kind of program to secure bandwidth (or for it to have priority)for path of exile or any other programs so that if someone is watching YouTube or something on another computer video loads a bit slower instead of melting my game for a few seconds.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2016, 1:49:15 PM
problem still happening,not as much as before but still, happened first time on a2 caverns merciless since prophecy started, i kinda need helps because when this happens on map progression i lose an endgame map every time.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info