[2.3][Concept] Champion-2h Axe Lacerate bleed+poison. Need some advices.

I saw many concept around this new skill but most of them are dual axes build... so i want to try with 2h axe especially my favour Atziri's Disfavour.
Passive:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDALkdFezsXGIXqs2K8ISULJRr1OlGxIKJccqQe9SE2Ud-qZS9NodqZU2QbL6nqSeE79rBYSEuU3TtrlAaVdNvBS3-azboWp967xPJhmBFqUCgZac6Uma2IWBeE7yfDjx08SFVGJEUcRjbKaXcPSz72Xz466aNLiMHdYoiggfqGGRS8911TpOZwKYnIPJBdqz3MsGjTjJoZWXwu57PfnKpfNniYRfh7detjayqMHcm-NlhWfNZ_hNMhVIaOOsJkFU5DicvCZY62Jd57DjkUYKbhXtQR5o7ZlTvDp_fFCDvfDwFXz_AZvZIBLOMz6IA8B9o8j38

How does it work? Tank when you can tank. If you cant tank then kite (thanks to bleeding on hit of Disfavour).

Stats at lvl 90-113 points:(ignore some not important stat for easier to read)
Keystone
• Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating
• Your hits can't be Evaded Never deal Critical Strikes
General
Spoiler
26% increased Physical Damage with Attacks
20% increased Area Damage
70% increased Damage over Time
75% increased Physical Damage over Time
10% chance to gain Onslaught for 3 seconds on Kill
18% increased Elemental Damage
5% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
20% increased Skill Effect Duration

Total Damage: 46% Aoe damage, 145% Dots,18% ele dmg.
Weapon
Spoiler
204% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons
237% increased Physical Damage with Axes
56% increased Melee Physical Damage
14% increased Melee Damage
21% increased Attack Speed
4% increased Melee Attack Speed
30% increased Attack Speed with Two Handed Melee Weapons
27% increased Attack Speed with Axes
10% increased Attack Speed while you have Fortify
Melee Attacks have 8% chance to cause Bleeding
25% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies
+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range
0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life

Total: 511% 2h Axe Phy Dmg, 92% att speed.
Defense
Spoiler
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armour
163% increased maximum Life
5.4% of Life Regenerated per second
76% increased Armour
102% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
10% increased Evasion Rating
10% increased maximum Energy Shield
200% increased Armour and Evasion Rating when on Low Life
+18% to all Elemental Resistances
20% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
+64 to maximum Life
+1% to maximum Fire Resistance
+8% to Fire Resistance
You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Movement Speed
8% increased Movement Speed while you have Fortify

Total: 163% life, 178% ar(add 200% when low life), 18% move speed, 5.4% life regen.
Others
Spoiler
• Enemies Cannot Leech Life From You
• Status Ailments are removed when you reach Low Life
• You have Fortify
• Hits deal 20% increased Damage against Enemies that are on Low Life
• You and nearby Allies deal 35% increased Damage
• 20% increased Stun Threshold
• 8% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast
• 10% increased Life Leeched per second
• 40% increased Damage when not on Low Life
• 20% increased effect of Fortify on You
• 25% chance to Poison on Hit against Bleeding Enemies

Sum up: Have fortify, 35% increased damage for u and party, 25% to poison on hit against bleeding foes.

Finally : 3 jwl slots, 163% life, 178% ar, 592% dmg, 92% att speed, bleed+poison.

Gear:
Spoiler
Weapon: Decent 2h Axe -> Disfavour - We dont 6L it because we need only 4L for gems set up
Helmet: Rare (Ar/Ev>Life>Str>Res) or Devoto's Devotion.

Chest: Rare (Ar/Ev>Life>Str>Res) or Daresso's Defiance.

Gloves: Rare (Att speed>Life>Res>Phy dmg>Ar/Ev>Str)

Boots: Rare (Ar/Ev>Life>Res + open slots to craft Int/Str/Res)

Amulet+Rings: Rare (Life>Res>add phy dmg)

Bandits: Kill all

Flask: My favourite ones:

or ToH
Gems:
6L: Lacerate - Multistrike - Melee dmg - Added fire - Faster Att - Aoe/Concentrated/Phy to lightning
4L: Vengeance - Endurance charge on stun - stun - Melee dmg
4L: Leap slam - faster att - Endurance charge on stun - stun/blood magic
4L: CWDT - Flame golem - enfeeble - Blood Rage/ CWDt - duration - immortal - blood rage
Disfavour: 4L: Enlighten - hatred - HoA - Artic Armour 2L: CWDT + Molten shell/Flame golem + Curse

Need advices:
Does it worth to play in the new league compare to dual wield? (Expensive>Dps>Survival)
Is 163% life ok or need more?
Is there any better skill for this build?

testing in SD
Spoiler
i'm testing with my champion lvl 86 in SD and current stat with gear:
Passive:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAASzBS0HdQmWDjwTTBPJFCAUcRfhGJEY2xo4GlUhVSFgJvgnICcvKaUslCz7LiMwdzboOQ46UjrYPAVAoEWpR35OMlBHWfNZ_lqfXhNfOV8_YSFiF2RSZU1lp2XwZlRmtmjycql07XTxdU52rHh6eu971HzZggeCm4SUhNmE74VShXuGYIdqiXGKIorwkFWTmZd5mjubLZ_fogCmjaknqZSsqq2NrlCwq7uevJ-9Nr6nwGbApsGjxILPftlh2Xzawdw94mHkUelG6hjrCew47Fzt1-8O73zwH_cy-Ov-aw==?accountName=Thunder0258&characterName=QSpr

lost 1 point because he took power charge.

With rare items:
4765 life
10304 armour
Cleave-Multi-Melee-Added fire-Faster-Aoe/Concentrated unbuffed: 62,408 dps - 96,740 dps
hatred + HoA: 86,355 - 133,891

With Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale and Devoto's devotion:
4471 life
9815 armour
Cleave-Multi-Melee-Added fire-Faster-Aoe/Concentrated unbuffed:: 64,596 dps - 100,122 dps
hatred + HoA: 89,407 - 138,608

However, I found that Earthquake did better job than cleave with set up EQ-Less Duration-Melee-Added fire- faster - Aoe/Concen. Hope Lacerate will work...

Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
Last edited by Thunder0258 on May 31, 2016, 8:52:49 AM
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2016, 2:24:52 PM
I like your idea mate. Checking out my current stats since I ran a duelist this season. I know I reached max block with helps survivability alot, but isn't the only available form of defense.
At the very least, you will get a ton of armour from the ascendency. Maybe you can even reach 90 percent physical damage reduction with potions. I'm not sure what your max health would look like though. Seems a little low to me. :/
Okay I just looked at my passive tree on exile craft and I only had 131 percent extra life this season, which put me just over 4k health. I'm guessing that you will be able to reach 5 or 6k health with that build.

Though I question your 6 link. Why not get something to scale the bleed damage? Maybe rapid decay or add poison to it?
"
SirDraken0018 wrote:
Okay I just looked at my passive tree on exile craft and I only had 131 percent extra life this season, which put me just over 4k health. I'm guessing that you will be able to reach 5 or 6k health with that build.

Though I question your 6 link. Why not get something to scale the bleed damage? Maybe rapid decay or add poison to it?

You dont need more bleed... just focus on Phy dmg because we have 3 dot sources already: HoA, bleed and poison. I almost 1 hit any common or magic mob and just a few hit to defeat boss with concentrated.
i'm testing with my champion lvl 86 in SD and current stat with gear:
Passive:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAASzBS0HdQmWDjwTTBPJFCAUcRfhGJEY2xo4GlUhVSFgJvgnICcvKaUslCz7LiMwdzboOQ46UjrYPAVAoEWpR35OMlBHWfNZ_lqfXhNfOV8_YSFiF2RSZU1lp2XwZlRmtmjycql07XTxdU52rHh6eu971HzZggeCm4SUhNmE74VShXuGYIdqiXGKIorwkFWTmZd5mjubLZ_fogCmjaknqZSsqq2NrlCwq7uevJ-9Nr6nwGbApsGjxILPftlh2Xzawdw94mHkUelG6hjrCew47Fzt1-8O73zwH_cy-Ov-aw==?accountName=Thunder0258&characterName=QSpr

lost 1 point because he took power charge.

With rare items:
4765 life
10304 armour
Cleave-Multi-Melee-Added fire-Faster-Aoe/Concentrated unbuffed: 62,408 dps - 96,740 dps
hatred + HoA: 86,355 - 133,891

With Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale and Devoto's devotion:
4471 life
9815 armour
Cleave-Multi-Melee-Added fire-Faster-Aoe/Concentrated unbuffed:: 64,596 dps - 100,122 dps
hatred + HoA: 89,407 - 138,608

However, I found that Earthquake did better job than cleave with set up EQ-Less Duration-Melee-Added fire- faster - Aoe/Concen. Hope Lacerate will work...
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
Last edited by Thunder0258 on May 31, 2016, 8:46:16 AM
hello sir ! i did read all about your build and i have few questions ...
do you think this build will work good even without atziri axe ?
do i need to pick up the dmg over time nodes if i do not have atziri axe ?
also i have a 6l kaom primacy that might give a try with but .. having culling strike on it from what i can recall : culling strike is not applicable to dot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info