single target spell for marauder discharger

what is good single target spell for marauder discharger?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on May 27, 2016, 4:57:40 PM
Last bumped on May 28, 2016, 4:35:31 AM
Discharge comes to mind...
yeap, I'ma go discharge. If you're using say mjnolier to proc, then molten strike.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I'ma say discharge? Is this a trick question? There are no heavy hitting lightning single target spells like flame surge or freeze pulse if thats your question.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2016, 5:37:48 PM
Lightning tendrils is probably the closest thing you've got; although it won't work with Mjolnir or CoC. Arc is OK if you have Writhing Jars.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on May 27, 2016, 6:11:06 PM
Why is everyone assuming he's running a lightning discharger when he didn't say? Sure, it's the simplest, but not the only way to do things. For a mara/chieftan, fire discharger is more than reasonable.
"
Shppy wrote:
For a mara/chieftan, fire discharger is more than reasonable.

For Juggernaut, it is definitely the best choice.

In that case, Aim_Deep kind of answered the Question - If you can't just use Discharge, then use flame surge.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on May 28, 2016, 12:53:14 AM
i will sue discharge then

Im going to try fire discharger
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info