$30 Prophecy Supporter Pack Now Showing Up

So, today I logged into the game thinking I was going to use some money from my Steam wallet to get the $30 Prophecy Supporter Pack, but I cannot find it on the in-game shop tab. Is this intended, or an accident? Or am I missing something.

I can find it when I go directly to the website, but I would have to use my credit card to make that purchase when I want to use my Steam Wallet.

Thanks!
Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 6:43:25 PM
I think there is only a $60 supporter pack. Are you looking at an upgrade price where you already paid $30? I don't know how that would affect steam but maybe they don't display upgrades. I'm sure an email to support could get you the supporter pack paid with steam wallet though.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Just noticed it said "upgrade" rather than "purchase". I guess I gotta ask, wat would I be upgrading from? I never got a supporter pack before. Would that effect it?
Did you buy any points since Ascendency started? I think you bought $30 worth of points that can be used towards an upgrade to a supporter pack.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I wound up just pulling the trigger and getting the full support pack. I did want to let GGG at least be aware of this just in case it was a bug of some sorts.

Otherwise, thanks mark!
The upgrade feature isn't actually a bug, it's a built in feature so that you can use previous eligible purchases towards a Supporter Pack.

Using the upgrade function when you have purchased plain point packs will deduct both the price and point balance of those point packs from the full Supporter Pack. For example, your $30 Prophecy Pack upgrade will come with 300 less points than buying the full-priced pack, because you have already received those 300 points and then used them to upgrade to the pack.
You believe that to defeat an enemy who will stop at nothing, you must stop at nothing. How is that different than "blood must have blood"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info