Make some sort of joke challenge league with rewards.

I think there should be a challenge league designed so that people who suck at the game have as much of a chance to win rewards as the people who usually complete all the challenges in leagues.

Some challenges could be;

- Clear an entire zone of monsters without getting any magic, rare, or unique items to drop.
- Kill Oozeback (or other relatively easy enemy) after having reached low life 3 times while fighting him.
- Die at least once.
- Portal out of merciless lab after having completed the second Izaro encounter.
- Use all portals in an end-game map before killing any monsters.

I'm not the most creative person ever, so maybe these aren't good examples, but I hope you get my idea. I think a lot of people would engage in a challenge league like this and that it would be very entertaining and fun, especially if done right.

Rewards/prizes could maybe be a random unpopular microtransaction given for every 5 challenges completed?
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last bumped on May 26, 2016, 2:41:18 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
so that people who suck at the game have as much of a chance to win rewards as the people who usually complete all the challenges in leagues.
<...>
- Use all portals in an end-game map before killing any monsters.
<...>
maybe these aren't good examples
Yes. "people who suck at the game" don't reach maps at all.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
If they started a joke league to win items similar to other leagues in lottery form, better players could join that league and hinder the lower levelled people just as they are now. I'm not against newbie like players, but at what point is enough - enough? By this I mean, there are tons of people complaining about many issues being too easy on here. And now I've seen more posts lately wanting to help make the game even easier.

Malachai and other bosses have been nerfed multiple times - with hard nerfs. While also giving players more itemization, more chances at gear drops, and now amazing nodes to make their toons ridiculously strong compared to before.....
"
elem3ntality wrote:
If they started a joke league to win items similar to other leagues in lottery form, better players could join that league and hinder the lower levelled people just as they are now. I'm not against newbie like players, but at what point is enough - enough? By this I mean, there are tons of people complaining about many issues being too easy on here. And now I've seen more posts lately wanting to help make the game even easier.

Malachai and other bosses have been nerfed multiple times - with hard nerfs. While also giving players more itemization, more chances at gear drops, and now amazing nodes to make their toons ridiculously strong compared to before.....

When did I say anything about making the game easier?
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Seems fun, would try instead of try-hard challenges we have now, which you do accidentally or to get some free mtx. At least that's how i see them (some can be fun to do)
And they can exist beside each other.

Level Krillson to lvl 8 - would be my input (not necessarily possible to complete, just to troll some people)

Reward could be Golden Rhoa Badge, or something silly as well
Last edited by MrokPandy on May 26, 2016, 2:45:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info